Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Someone keeps stealing my letters..." - Minitokyo

"Someone keeps stealing my letters..."

page 1 of 1 22 total items

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

http://web.okaygo.co.uk/apps/letters/flashcom/index.htm

Haha, everyone needs to try this, this is the most fun I've had out of a flash game ever.

Some punk tried to steal my "o" but I got a printscreen just in time. =D
http://img25.exs.cx/img25/4862/boogy7xu.gif

Signature

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

Best game Ever man!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha... dude, that game is queer XD hahahaha.... i can't believe that peopl actually play that crap XD ^_^' :pacman: *woka, woka, woka*

Signature

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Quote by xandmanhahahaha... dude, that game is queer XD hahahaha.... i can't believe
that peopl actually play that crap XD ^_^' :pacman: *woka, woka, woka*

That's the kind of thing one says WHEN HE CAN'T SPELL SOMETHING !! ;)

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by boogybroThat's the kind of thing one says WHEN HE can't spell something !! ;)

Agreed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

stfu.... man, i do spell something and them all steal my letters, hence the name of the game if any of you can read maybe? XD hahaha...

Signature

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Lol, your just not quick enough.

http://img140.exs.cx/img140/2528/gaylord1ou.gif

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah, i succeeded to spell "I pawn you" XD hahaha...

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

*ignoring Xandman clicks on the link* Haha great flash game!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

wai wai!? Ignoring me? What did moi do now? XD :pacman: *woka, woka, woka*

Signature

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

That was fantastic! There should be more awesome games like this online that frustrate people and allow for anonymous group funness! :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

at first i was thinkin WTF? then I realized lots of people were on here spelling stuff like "blow me" and "patrick is gay" . then, it became hilarious. lmao!

Signature

Tried it earlier at another board and basically turned the thread into a spam fest. Yeah, it's can be hilarious (or frustrating) especially when people start to gang up, steal the letters and pile them nicely at the corner, etc. :D

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Yeah I did that :p then people started joining in til everything was in one big pile.

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

damn punks keeps stealing the O in osiris x_x

Signature

Quote by Osirisdamn punks keeps stealing the O in osiris x_x

Heh...heh...I rest my case. :p

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Pontless and a complete waste of time. But it did keep me ammused for a full 30 seconds...

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

lol it annoyed me just when i began...pointless...waste of time

It is time for you to drown

Oi... I don't get it. x_x

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

Quote by Alex204Pontless and a complete waste of time. But it did keep me ammused for a full 30 seconds...

As if our time is really that precious. I noticed that a lot of people are either "gay" or are a pimp. Or maybe that one person is really really fast. It's strange though that with all the vowels, they keep wanting to take mine.....bastards. ;)

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by artgeek12

Quote by Alex204Pontless and a complete waste of time. But it did keep me ammused for a full 30 seconds...

As if our time is really that precious. I noticed that a lot of people are either "gay" or are a pimp. Or maybe that one person is really really fast. It's strange though that with all the vowels, they keep wanting to take mine.....bastards. ;)

....ok... but now i am totally sure...your mental sick...WHAT is funny about it?...i mean it...whats the point?

It is time for you to drown

LOL! its like we're transformed into a bunch of kindergarteners when we play that game!....i wonder if the person who kept spelling SATAN is from MT?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.