Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hi ! question.... - Minitokyo

hi ! question....

page 1 of 1 11 total items

hello every body ^^

i'm a french girl (who speak english like a spanish cow so excuse me ^^;; ) and i would know if there are other french person here ??

je le fait en français c'est beaucoupl plus simple !! ^___^;; donc je suis une petite française qui parle assez mal l'anglais et je voudrais savoir si il y as sur le forum d'autres français ou une personne qui parle le français ^^

I like very much this site/forum is really really beautifull and my boyfriend tell me to send is fanart here ^^

très bonnes fetes de fin d'année à tous

groses bises à tous (big kisses for all )

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Laetitia, Welcome to MT and Happy Lvl'n

P.S. Please write in English from now on. OX

rha but my english is....... beuuuurk ! wai bof.. if you understand me (no laught) it's good !

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

yes please write in english. welcome to the forum. ^_^'

ooooooookkkkkk !speak english speak english !! ^^;;; ...... and if you dind't don't doesn't. rhaaaaa........ if you NO understand don't bite me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

^_^ welcome to MT! hope you enjoy your stay here! and... ^_^ it's not bad at all if you don't speak english fluently, actually i'm pretty bad at it too. ^_^ but no one minds right? just enjoy your stay here! you may join in groups for french people in this site! i know there's one available here.... you may just check it out as well... that's it for now.

Hi!nice to meet u too.hope to c u soon on my page too & hope to be ur friend.

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Ahh bonjour there - et non je ne parle le francais.

Oui, c'est beaucoup. Isn't MT just fun? ^_^

-----------------------------------

If I can understand you right, your English is good enough in my books. As well, this forum is amazing unlike many other forums, I do agree - lol

And don't worry - just try to get into the nick and pick of things. There's a lot of french-speaking peeps out there - well, hope that answers your question - though I won't tell you who in specific. You gotta figure that one out yourself. ROFL

Anyhou - name's Celessa - nice to see you on MT .

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

nice to meet you too ! try to speak french it's good for you ! LOL héhéhéhé

i hope stay a long time in your compagnie on MT ! it's a fun forum with very beautiful art *___* kissu

Snuggie

Snuggie

Boys make me puke... -_-;

Bonjour lae! ^^
Enjoy MT! ^_^

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hiya laetitia, pleased to meet ya! welcome to MT and please enjoy your stay. if you need some help, just come to me or check the Support section. sorry but i dont speak frech but i think your english is good^^ hope we can be pals, cya around!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.