Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Spam 102 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

There has been a recent influx of new member spammage, and I thought this would be a good thread for "How NOT to act" in the MT forums/gallery.

To avoid spamming this forum with spam (double negative?) please quote your example (must have appeared naturally in MT) and explain why you might get banned. I have an example:

Quote by WokkerSuper Ultra Mega great!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) Great!!! :) :) :) :) ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' :sweat: :sweat:
:sweat: -_- -_- -_- :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^'
^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' :sweat: :sweat:
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

No plot, no comment, no reason to exist.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

Quote by FrAnDheL______$$$$$
_____$__$$$
________$$$
_______$__$$
______$____$$
______$____$$
____$______$$
____$$$$$$$$$
___$________$$
___$________$$
___$$$$$______$$
__$___$$$$____$$
_$_____$$______$$
_______$$$$$$$
_____$_______$$$
____$_________$$
____$$________$
_____$$$
____$$_$$$
_____$$$_$$$
_______$$$_$$$
__________$$_$$$
___________$$_$$
____________$_$
___$$$________$
__$__$$$$$$$$$
_$_____$$$$$
___$$$$
__$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_$_____$$$$$$$$$
_$_____$__$
__$$__$__$$
_____$__$$$
_____$$___$$
_____$$___$$
_____$$___$$
______$$__$$
_______$$_$
_____ _$$$
_________$$
______ ___$
______$$$$$__$
____$$$$$$__$
____$$__$__$
___$___$__$
______$$_$$
____$$$$_$$
___$_$$$_$$
______$$_$$
_$$$___$__$
_$$$____$
__$$$$$$
____$$$
________$_$$$
______$__$$$$__$
_____$__$__$$$$
____$__$$___$$
___$__$$$
_$$___$$
_$$___$$__$$$$__$
_$$___$$_$__$$$$
_$$___$$$____$$
__$$__$$_____$
___$$_$______$
____$$$_____$
______$$$$$

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

you only gave him a warning? I want to mute him >_>

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

woah that's some serious spam.
fin.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Quote by JosephSPrestonNice view.........................................(...) Nice pic.......................................(...) Nice girl. :)

Filling up the character limit with "..." etc is not a constructive statement.

Signature Image

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Smilies spammage. This is...something new..

I'll report should I see a few.

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

=___= well now if i'm ever going to get banned from here then it probably won't be from spamming. XD

Signature

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Some how I still get "nice" and "I like your walls"

I did get one that was simply a poem with "word" for every word in the poem..... then at the end it simply siad, "like your wall".

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Quote by Yuutoawesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!awesome!!!

Quote by sugarCooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool^^
i(...) loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeee it^^
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(...)

Quote by mimiruneokawaii^^
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanks
for sharing

More examples.

Signature Image

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

that is one bad spammer =_='
Give hime a big punch and .... o(>_<)o=l===>)x.X) knock 'em down!
I'll make sure to report them when I see them.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Quote by LenaPriss :D Yeah that what i say your walls are Amezing!!! XP ^_^'

¨ When ¨ I ¨ first ¨ saw ¨ you , I ¨ was ¨ afraid ¨ to ¨ talk ¨ to ¨ you ¨ .
¨ When ¨ I ¨ first ¨ talked ¨ to ¨ you , I ¨ was ¨ afraid ¨ to ¨ like¨ you ¨ .
¨ When ¨ I ¨ started ¨ to ¨ like ¨ you , I ¨ was ¨ afraid ¨ to ¨ love ¨ you ¨ .
¨ Now ¨ that ¨ I ¨ love ¨ you , I'm ¨ afraid ¨ to ¨ lose ¨ you ¨ . . .http://www.boxtorrents.com

Final Example for the evening

Signature Image

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Quote by Nuriko

Quote by LenaPriss :D Yeah that what i say your walls are Amezing!!! XP ^_^'

¨ When ¨ I ¨ first ¨ saw ¨ you , I ¨ was ¨ afraid ¨ to ¨ talk ¨ to ¨ you ¨ .
¨ When ¨ I ¨ first ¨ talked ¨ to ¨ you , I ¨ was ¨ afraid ¨ to ¨ like¨ you ¨ .
¨ When ¨ I ¨ started ¨ to ¨ like ¨ you , I ¨ was ¨ afraid ¨ to ¨ love ¨ you ¨ .
¨ Now ¨ that ¨ I ¨ love ¨ you , I'm ¨ afraid ¨ to ¨ lose ¨ you ¨ . . .http://www.boxtorrents.com

Final Example for the evening

Ahh, that's the one I was talking about Nuriko...

Youbi

Youbi

Dood!

Well I guess this kind of spam is a bit stupid ... no ? I say ... hmmm ... it overload the site and makes him lag (perhaps)... I don't really know if it's make laging but it's overloading for sure. One spam post is nothing ... but 10 spams posts made by 1000 users ... it makes 10000 spams posts ... (and biger).
So stop the spam ^^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

This is utterly pathetic. Seriously I swear spam will exist until the end of time. Look at the last member that posted apologise for the 'bad' (which I think is actually pretty good) English. Thats what I want to see here, attempts. Not crap like that. To be honest I've already seen roughly ten things today, which I won't quote but you get the idea, that are spam comments. I don't know, I honestly think harsher methods should be used to get the point across cause it seems like its been an increase (I know the popularity is the main reason why) sharply in horrible responses. Its like its a challenge to meet the limit. What I really don't get is whats so hard to think up of of a response that meets the 64 char limit.

I will NEVER Understand how someone could struggle to come up with, or even b.s., something to meet that requirement. Seriously, is it really that hard to think of something to say? Or are you just that pathetically lazy? I honestly don't know, its something I'd rather not choose to let myself think about. I'm no genius myself and definately not the sharpest tool in the shed, but seriously. Why do this?

Oh yes, heres another good example of spam NOT to do.

Quote by http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10706/ Poster : Kingdomheart283.minitokyo.net/">Quote from http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10706/ Poster : Kingdomheart283 i have no idea

*Claps at the comment* Brilliant. You have no idea, so you decided to post anyways. This is also spam people (if you didn't know already). I believe this issue has been addressed several times and to be honest I'm gonna start reporting things like this now.

NOTE TO MODS : If I see anything along the lines of spam, I want to make sure first if its ok if I report it. Because I want to stop this crap from happening, but I also don't want to flood the report section..Just letting you know in advance. Would this be a bad idea or should I go for it?

Signature Image

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

Gratuitous spammers should be incapacitated in a way so that they don't make us lose brain cells trying to decipher the meaning behind their meaningless dribble... Like a nice stab in the spinal cord, them and rippers; some people are just retarded.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

I can't stand it when people do that, if you like the image, then fav it, or visit the persons userpgae. right?

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I had to report one from a test thread - it kinda went like jkhl repeatedly. I'm pretty good at finding those spam - I'll see what I can come up with - I've seen many - lol O_o

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

lol instead of ppl posting examples, they all say how useless spamming is. We know that, just post examples already :\

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Damnit Sheq, you said what I wanted to first...>_>

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

Quote by Osirisyou only gave him a warning? I want to mute him &gt;_&gt;

only mute him? why not cut out his tong like they did in the middle ages! lol, just kidding, but spamming is very annoying :angry:

Think deeply of simple things.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

pfft. This is really getting pathetic. And Nuriko, I saw that guy post this as well ~

Quote by WokkerTennege mutant ninja turtels!!!Yay allot of Yay!!! :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ^_^'

...Hahahaha a lot of yay! *kicks Wokker in the butt*

...the amount of rippers has really gone up lately too ~_~

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Sheqellol instead of ppl posting examples, they all say how useless spamming is. We know that, just post examples already :\

Which is what I was asking, if its ok to report them or not. By that message I'm giving it the 'Go' signal, so be prepared to expect reports from me about spam then. If I detect a large amount I'll post the link to the member that has been spamming and

Quote by DukeNukemlet Jin (since hes the new god) sort it out

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

HAHAHAHAhaahahahHAHAHAHA!!!! Man, that's hilarious !!!! HAHAhahahaaha..... just watch "Super ultra mega great!" and "Teenage mutant ninja turtles! Yay allot of yay!" HAHAHAHAahahahah!!!! Sorry.... it's so pathetic that it becomes funny, hahahahahaah....... omfgoddess... so funny... HAHahaha!! ok, ok.... *tears* ...so stoopid....

man... that's so stoopid, honestly..... how old are they anyway? Hahaha....

Signature

http://www.ravennet.org/randomstuff/WTF/Minitokyo/k9999-Smilies.jpg

From my WTF Archive. >_>

http://www.ravennet.org/randomstuff/WTF/Minitokyo/Kira-Yamato-GallerySpamming-u_u.jpg

Here's more idiocy on deck. <_<

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.