Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MTs Group members ONLY - Poll: Mts Dad-Election - Osi or ZZ?? - Minitokyo

MTs Group members ONLY - Poll: Mts Dad-Election - Osi or ZZ??

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Sounds like a good plan to me Euna, I shouldn't of complained in the first place. Sorry @_@. I think its an excellant idea actually. Hooray! I'll be Uncle Bob, the crazy uncle that everyone backs off from cause he smells like Naplam and Whiskey and tells crazy stories and the one the kids all love (Seriously, they do, I don't know a single kid yet that doesn't love their Uncle Bob).

Signature Image

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Okay, This poll is now officially over. I declare that Osi will continue to be our dad (oohh... I like the immense influence I hold now... >_______<)

Cy, don't worry, you weren't the only one who complained... You sure you want to be Uncle Mikey??? >____< You'll still be my big bro!

ZZ - first of all, sorry that you did not win, but, you can be our uncle if you are still not satisfied ^______^

Osi - congrats for winning. You will continue to be our dad!

*family hugz*

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

YAY osi's OUR daddy!!! *hugs da big perverted daddy* ^o^~
Daddy don't be strict with us ok >_>? Let me use the pc at least 14 hours a day XP *runs* and dont enrole me to school :x
XD just kidding, I'll be a good girl >.>;; <.<

congrats osi XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

hahaha naw I'll be the brother =D I'm happy with that. Congrads Osi. =P I expect a weekly allowance....and that you'll allow me to bring over beautiful girls.......>.> =P J/k but seriously congrads =D.

Signature Image

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

Quote by CyanideBlizzardhahaha naw I'll be the brother =D I'm happy with that. Congrads Osi. =P I expect a weekly allowance....and that you'll allow me to bring over beautiful girls.......&gt;.&gt; =P J/k but seriously congrads =D.

lol, i want a weekly allowance too!! :D anyhoo, congrats to Osi! ^__^

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.