Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My member list on my group're gone! O.o - Minitokyo

My member list on my group're gone! O.o

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Can anyone help me about this problem? :>.<: At first,i can saw it.But now,i cann't. I don't know why it happen & i don't know how to fix it. So,if someone got the same problem & know,how to fix it.please,told me.I want to saw all of my friend on my group. :>.<:

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Havn't you accidentally deleted your members your group doesn't show on there page anymore too. (when you delete members the total number of members noted stays the same for some reason)

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Why i delete my friend? i didn't delete anyone.i'm very glad if they apply to my group.But i still don't know why it's happen :sweat: But i'll wait for a reason & hope it like u say.>.<

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.