Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't view - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

I've been having problems all today. I can not access the main page or my user page. It comes up with a message asking me save an application onto disk and will not open. That's about all the information I can give :\

I have the same problem when opening MiniTokyo with Firefox, but wehn I opened up Internet Explorer and access MiniTokyo, everything's ok! Try opening up IE and access MT! If that doesn't work, ask one of the mods for help, k? :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Guys - After 7 hours of trying to get in - I realized Firefox never worked for MT - what's going on?

Wow - thank goodness this still runs under IE - was scared...

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

Shame I can't use IE on this computer :\ but it's also weird I can access everything else bar those two sections.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaa! HAHAHahahah! Man, that's hilarious.... a few others can only access the gallery etc, etc... XD :pacman: *woka, woka, woka* ...well, i bet that Sheq will clean up the mess when he got time, but there's a thread where you can report bugs and whatnot in this Help forum, so go there and report ^_^

Signature

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

I am using firefox 1.0 with no plugins and everything works fine, including Cajime's userpage. What version of FF/plugins were you using?

Signature Image

hmm.........

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.