Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how to recover from the loss...of scans by deletion ^^; - Minitokyo

how to recover from the loss...of scans by deletion ^^;

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

today I feel sad sad sad ;_;
my evangelion christmas limited edition cover scan was deleted...though, i´m not mad at minitokyo since they´re job is to provide good quality scans (mine was not a duplicate...someone must have posted a better version of the scan)...

so, this is a space (thread) for those sad and mad for they´re loss of scans that were deleted...com'on, share your feelings and discharge all your rage in this thread instead of attemting to write angry mails at the moderators (or in the case of newbies ^^; attempting to write to Bot Chii ^^ )

-_- i tried to write letters to Bot Chii except i was only trying to say that the pictures i submitted were originally blurry T_T even the original smallish picture was blurry but every time i submitted a pixy in a keep on forgetting to say that OX

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

haha...sorry guys, but these threads make moderators unhappy :( im sorry we can't make everyone happy. you guys know that we would if we could.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.