Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT and World of Warcraft? - Minitokyo

MT and World of Warcraft?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Alright I know your thinking, What another Online Game thread? I've read millions of threads in the Games & Media Lounge but not one about people playing WOW, I've heard of people getting WOW, what games are you playing, but not who you are in the game. So now I wonder does anyone at MT even play WOW? If so, you don't have to, but please fill out the information below....

Example :

Name (In Game) : Yavela
Race : Night Elf
Realm you play on : Silver Hand
Class : Druid
Professions : Herbalism/Enchanting

Just wondering if there are any WOW'ers out there like me :) and tell me what you think of the game so far.

Signature

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

When it will be released in Europe I will try it out I think,because I am sorry I am not living in US. I have already tried out another online game like wow (well its a bit different) Guild Wars. I couldnt try out WoW yet, so I have a great dilemma which to choose,but I think it will be decided when I can try out WoW in february or so.Looking forward to it.

(I may like Wow more since I like Role Playing very much)

P.S.: now that we have met here,I say if you going to apply for my group,you will be accepted.As I said, you dont have to like snow,its enough if you feel you need to belong to a group,and because you already wrote that you might want to join you will become part of the group too. ^.^

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Ahh! Im playing, and I love it!! :D

Name : Mithos
Level : 60 *proud*
Race : Troll
Realm you play on : Argent Dawn ( Rp rocks :D )
Class : Shaman
Professions : Blacksmith/Mining

You should try RP server :D its very fun! :) or..Silver hand is maybe a RP server! :D But if not..try Argent Dawn!! :d

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Did you know that Dave Chapelle plays wow?

i wonder what his Name is in the game or what type of character he is? o_0

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.