Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 different category for hentai reviews??? - Minitokyo

different category for hentai reviews???

page 1 of 1 6 total items

just came to my mind while i was reading the review for bible black here. the current rating system (story, art, music) doesn't really suit hentai. (what plot? music?? moans and groans arent exactly music to my ears). why not add a different rating, such as ecchi level (hardcore/softcore) or re-watch value or something like that? and putting hentai reviews in a different category from anime reviews might prevent minors from 'accidentally' reading hentai reviews. im just saying this in case reviews for hentai animes start to increase. thanks for reading

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

we'll hentai dosent reall belong here?...i guess it's up to the mods......let us pray.....
ooooo great mods.......will there beeee a section for hentaiiiii reviewsssssss......

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Wow i didnt kno BB review here. OX But asuk i agree with ya [if more was reviewed]. I'm for it.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

An Hentai section.. will NOT be here. The purpose of this site is sharing wallpapers and art. And also, nudity would be a violation of laws as long as there are ppl under the age of 18. So no, no hentai. You can always head to 4chan...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Quote by KeltoshAn Hentai section.. will NOT be here. The purpose of this site is sharing wallpapers and art. And also, nudity would be a violation of laws as long as there are ppl under the age of 18. So no, no hentai. You can always head to 4chan...

thank god for 4chan :)
back to my point, a hentai review doesn't need to show nudity, am i right? unless you ppl wanna show screenshots, which i doubt you will. writing something about hentai doesnt make it hentai, am i right?

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

um hentai is hentai MT has ecchi but that's as far as it goes....i dont think a hentai review belongs here also....

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.