Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 smells bad. yet taste good - Minitokyo

smells bad. yet taste good

page 1 of 1 18 total items

why is it that cheese smell bad yet taste good? anyone got an answer?

that is very easy.
How about the Durian fruit. Smells like hell taste like heaven. Come to Malaysia and you can eat this king of fruits.

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Because cheese is mold.

And no, I'm not joking.

Quote by mystvearnthat is very easy.
How about the Durian fruit. Smells like hell taste like heaven. Come to Malaysia and you can eat this king of fruits.

it is good but eveery time i eat it mah sis would always complain OX

Quote by mystvearnthat is very easy.

I agree... A very popular saying too here in the Philippines... A taste of heaven and a scent of hell... Delicious fruit, I enjoy eating it very much... Actually, Durian was the thing that first entered my mind when I read the thread title...

Well, Pao-kun, I don't really know.... Never really thought about why but I never really noticed its stench either... Is it that bad? I'm a cheese-crazed person myself and I'll devour anything with cheese in it... But honestly, I've don't think I've ever noticed its smell.... O_O?

Maybe katzbalger-san is right though... After all it is mold, so it must bear a distinctive smell somehow...

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Oh gosh, I don't know.
Some cheeses like mozzarella or chetter don't smell to bad, but others like parmesan smell like week old socks. x_x
But it is rotting milk, so one wouldn't expect it to smell all that great.

Behold the power of cheese! XD

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

There's some good smelling cheeses and chessey things. Macaroni and cheese... pizza cheese... Mmmm.... I'm not a 'fancy' cheese eater, so most of the cheese I eat doesn't smell, lol.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

It really makes you think though. If you really thought about the foods we eat, well it would probably make most people sick to really think about it.

Cheese is milk gone bad. Yogurt is bacteria infested.

It just really makes a person think.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by TirdaelynIt really makes you think though. If you really thought about the foods we eat, well it would probably make most people sick to really think about it.
Cheese is milk gone bad. Yogurt is bacteria infested.
It just really makes a person think.

well i for 1 just lost my appetite. :(
btw im not big on dairy.

ive heard cheese is best when it's green. o_0
like a fine chardonnay it ages well over time.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Certain types of cheeses taste better when aged, but I think there is a certain way to aging them.

It really makes one disgusted whent thinking about it. Or any of the food we eat. There is still the mystery to SPAM (which I for one will not touch. Exactly what did they take out of SPAM to make SPAM lite?

And do we even need to discuss hotdogs?

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by TirdaelynCertain types of cheeses taste better when aged, but I think there is a certain way to aging them.
It really makes one disgusted whent thinking about it. Or any of the food we eat. There is still the mystery to SPAM (which I for one will not touch. Exactly what did they take out of SPAM to make SPAM lite?
And do we even need to discuss hotdogs?

or sausage or mince pie?

oh please explain where these come from.
also cheese whiz: does that imply that some1 whizzed in a bucket of cheese? since the texture looks like naseau it wouldn't susprise me.

i agree Tirdaelyn these foods are nasty. i rather eat a regurgitated bucket of vomit then these types of foods. :(

i avoid any foods of a dubious origin like the plague.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I can't say I blame you, Dream. Of course when it comes to things like Spam, Hot Dogs, Cheese Whiz, etc... well lets just say some things are better left unsaid.

Of course we can all remember that not all bad smelling things ever taste good, I am sure everyone in their family had at least one person that swore they could cook, but couldn't. Not only did the stuff smell so bad that you could smell it from at least a mile away, but it was so nasty in flavor, well lets just say it could kill a dead person. I had two in my family to be exact. XP

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lmao - you don't say Tirdaelyn - lmao!

It's so impossible to actually kill the dead - unless you are referring to a lifeless zombie that is - in that case, I got two barrel rounds in my shotgun that wants to take their head out - lol.

Anyways - good question Paolo - I could probably say its the substance from within - cheese smells so bad when its left out of the fridge - that plus some other kinds of food too.

Must be the way our ailments are taken into cover.
Our nose has delicate senses, you know.

Kind of like - how the heck does people find beer tasting so good? It tastes like crazy - and its awful for you anyways X_x

Sorta related to cheese in a sense, unexplainable to some peeps. Though cheese does smell bad from time to time, I wonder. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by Celessa
Kind of like - how the heck does people find beer tasting so good? It
tastes like crazy - and its awful for you anyways X_x

Cel beer tastes great. :nya:

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Blech! XP
I myself find beer to be one of the most awful tasting things around. Not only does it smell bad, it tastes bad, and makes ya sick if you drink to much.

Signature

Quote by DREAM

Quote by Celessa
Kind of like - how the heck does people find beer tasting so good? It
tastes like crazy - and its awful for you anyways X_x

Cel beer tastes great. :nya:

if you wanna talk about beer. talk about it somewhere else.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

You know, not all cheese smells bad. In fact, I don't think I've come across a bad-smelling cheese... but, oh well. Better, I guess. I like feta cheese. yum yum

Its the maltose sugar in it.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.