Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kenran Butou Sai ~The Mars Daybreak~ - Minitokyo

Kenran Butou Sai ~The Mars Daybreak~

Tagged under Kenran Butou Sai

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Anyone watching this series? It's subbed up to episode 7 by a few popular fansubbers. What do you guys think of it?

The characters are a bit unoriginal, but they're actually very enjoyable to watch. The story still is a bit vague, especially the mechas they pilot... hopefully they'll come up with something plausible =p

And what is up with the hair buns on Vess? When I first saw them it reminded me of that girl on Star Wars XD

plz give mi good manga and hentai link XD

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

Never seen it..any info on it cloud_nine-san? Like where to get it or a synopsis?

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

nnnn...Animenfo hasn't posted a synopsis yet~ Might as well write one up.

The story is set in the future and takes place around the oceans of Mars, which were created by the government of Earth in order to make the planet more habitable. Unfortunately, the economy on Mars is in a fairly bleak recession and a group of pirates have begun to create problems for the authorities there.

It's a sci-fi/mecha by Studio Bones (scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, Rahxephon) and shows a lot of promise from what I've seen.

Currently subbed by a.f.k. and Akeep-CG (I prefer a.f.k. releases since they're faster, and better in quality)

http://anime.mircx.com/search?query=kenran

This is a great series. Really nice animation done for the characters and the music is good too.

motoken

not gona tell you!

no never heard of it is it good?

The series looked promising at first but after episode 13 and the fact that it is now licensed i've given up on the series. The few threads of a plot were to far and inbetween and the anime was just getting too episodic for my liking, not to mention more time was spend introducting the supporting cast then the main character himself! (Gram Rivers!) The mecha designs were pretty interesting though, and I enjoyed the fact that the battles were underwater instead of in space or on land, but once again there wasn't enough substance or style to really keep me glued to this series.

LostInTheWired

LostInTheWired

Ninja Advocate

Eck... I didn't like it as much as I watched, and I saw like 6 episodes and decided not to rot my brain any more.

Signature Image
What is god to tell you to do? We created him in the first place.

Really good serie. It has a zone of the enders feel to it. Vess is damn hot too XD

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Just to let you guys know, the series has been licensed by ADV so a few of the fansubbers working on it have stopped distribution~ *cough not all of them cough*

Go out and buy it when it comes out~ XD

Quote by CloudnineAnd what is up with the hair buns on Vess? When I first saw them it reminded me of that girl on Star Wars XD

LOL!!! Yeah there seems to be a startling resemblance... I watched the whole series really nice :) I have to give it two thumbs up. Characters are very interesting bunch and the story isn't that bad either. And as Hittokiri-Zero pointed out the battles are interesting to watch since there under water. Over all great mecha anime!!!

Yeah I agree, it was very good anime.
ugh...I really like the ending song, but I can't find it anywhere T__T
does anyone have it?
the song name "Aoi tabibito" a.k.a Blue Travelers

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.