Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Year Resolutions - Minitokyo

New Year Resolutions

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

well the new year is commin up...well the American/European new years at least (since azns have a different new year date...diff calander thats y) but its just around the corner so its time to start thinking bout how will u change for the new year...half a decade alrdy so lets bust out those resolutions ^^

mine is that i will start chewing gum and exercising longer everyday...hmm chances are ill probably only end up doin that for a few weeks then stop...oh well time to make an effort at least

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

to stop smoking weed and get a few Friends of f of MT x_x

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

I will say definitely get smarter and wiser on the things I do, be more patient with my work ,and definitely try not to live life the way I'm living life now. >_<

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Mine are to eat a little healthier, take better care of myself, and quit smoking. Unfortunately I resolve to stop smoking every year, and so far haven't done so. It has been nine years that I started doing that. *sigh*

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

....smoking is bad....best way to stop i heard is to chew gum instead...hehe mite help if it was nicotine gum =P

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

That stuff is not only expensive, but super disgusting too. XP

Signature

heh well theres always the patch...though i heard that was smelly

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I don't think I've actually followed any resolutions for a whole year before.......

um....I guess mine would be being more patient with my annoying sisters.....

...haha i wish i cud make a patience resolution but eh...to energetic sometime to do so...anyway so r ur sis older than u amy or younger?

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I am the oldest......for everything....cousins...sisters... I want someone older>_<....

heh ic...i wud just like a lil sister...i fite with my lil bro too much plus it be nicer to have some1 to watchout for

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

hehe...I could be your net little sister ^^.........but you know ....little sisters aren't always the greatest....I fight with mine alot too XD........even though she's a sister....

yea but thats cuz ur both girls....i dink brother sister realtionships are different

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

not really....my sister has this friend with brothers and it seems liek a scarry life.....
she said that one time her brothers hung her upside down from the top of the stairs >_<
i guess I should make more resolutions that would be easier to keep.....
like.......spending less time on the computer XD......that's a hard one...but my mom would like....and I guess it'd be better for me cuz looking at the comp too much gives you glasses...which I don't really want....

hmm...good point...(though im to do bad things to a girl)
i sud make a resolution to spend less time on the comp too...heh who m i kidding...i wont follow that

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha! HAHAHahahaha! Yeah, i should start chewing gum too... so i have something to do next year XD hahaha..... but i'd probably try to find someplace to work and help out a lil in the fam. :pacman: *woka, woka, woka*

else from that, for every year... i'm gettin' more kickass! haha...

Signature

hum........interesting topic.
let me think..........I guess i am going to work a LOT more harder in school and try to exercise 30 mins a day ^^

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

LunarRockStar

LunarRockStar

** LIVE **

I would say I'll tries to start jogging to school. But probably end up not doing it. =/

Signature Image

well u kno the best way to make sure u follow ur resolutions is to gimmme a dollar everytime u dont do wat ur posed to XP haha jk
if u really have a strong will ull do it

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

If I had to give you a dollar every time I messed up, well needless to say you would be rich. *sigh*

Signature

hehe lets test that theory out XP
or everytime u smoke a cigarette u have to hold ur breath for 1 min....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

*thinks it over.*
Is that starting now, or after the first? lol

Signature

y do it in 4 days wen u can do it today =P
oh yea merry xmas ^^

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

And a Very Merry Christmas to you as well.

Guess that means I better start holding my breath. *looks a bit guilty*

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.