Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 my post for time.. clarify for droknar.. let's go... - Minitokyo

my post for time.. clarify for droknar.. let's go...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ok... so i try to explain

when i'm connected.. it's not the same time in your country because i leave in france ok ? so when i'm connected in night (when allpeople sleep normaly) it's not night in your house ? yet it's 1h00 pm now but it's not the same time in your house ? no ?

so i should like to know if there are many decalage in time in france and time in states or england... just for not connect me when the majoriti of persons here sleep -__-

i don't know if iyou understand when i try to tell ... my words are wrong i know -__-

so.. have a fun x mas bye !

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

^^ i understood! yea sadly time zone plays a big part in this OX. NE who Happy early X-mas Laetitia

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

O_o

So you mean to tell us that while you are online, we are all sleeping here in North America / Asia, etc. etc. because of the different time zones? And somehow you want to stay connected to us?

Mi'ish confused. X_x - What's the point of this thread, anyhou?

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by CelessaO_o
So you mean to tell us that while you are online, we are all sleeping
here in North America / Asia, etc. etc. because of the different time
zones? And somehow you want to stay connected to us?
Mi'ish confused. X_x - What's the point of this thread, anyhou?

Well u got the concept rite, but i think the point is Laetitia wants everyone on MT to spend it with everyone else at the same time instead of spendin it at different time. ^^

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

hmmmm... nice concept..., but highly impossible.

as it is, I stay up until about 3am some days, and most poeple are night owls anyway (the ones I know anyhow). Oh, I live in Australia for your information too.

But as it is, there's heaps of people who live within your time zone, so you need not worry.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.