Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Something I wish to share --- Algo para compartir --- - Minitokyo

Something I wish to share --- Algo para compartir ---

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Last year when I met Minitokyo I realy wanted a diferent place...
And I found it, this is a diferent place. I met a lot of persons, dears friends now.
They helped me a lot of times and they show me day by day their best wishes and suggestions for my work.
Thanks a lot for your time and for being my friend.
The quality and the creativity is the best I think honestly.
But most impotant of all, most important than walls or scans are really you.
Yes YOU my friend... you are always in every layer I made in photoshop, he,he...
All what I do I do It thinking about you, always waiting what do you think about, earing your comments and suggestions, good and bad, all are welcome ...
Well with this bad english and just to let you know...

All my best wishes for X-mas and the best 2005 that is comming...

Sincerously: Your dear friend and brother...

Alejandro a.k.a ALPHA.
Best regards.

Hace casi un año tratando de buscar un lugar diferente me tope por casualidad con Minitokyo.
El tiempo ha pasado y sin duda no me equivoque en intentar entrar en el.
Esta gran familia me ha acojido de la mejor manera, con el tiempo he conocido muchos amigos y a travez de su arte los he conocido un poquito.
En esta gran familia he conocido gente de todo el mundo, grandes amigos y amigas y espero si es posible seguir conociendo mas amigos y amigas ...
Quiero que sepan y es muy importante para mi que las cosas deben decirse mientras uno pueda hacerlo y no quedarse con nada sin decir...
Por eso me veo en la necesidad de hacerles saber lo que siento en estos momentos y compartir mis deseos con todos ustedes.
Ustedes han sido muy buenos y generosos conmigo dejandome ver a travez de vuestro trabajo un poquito de uds. espero haber hecho lo mismo ...

Con mis mejores deseos para estas fiestas, feliz navidad y un prospero 2005 son los sinceros deseos de...
Porque lo mas importante para mi es lo que hay enfrente del monitor y no en el...

Feliz Navidad...

Alejandro alias ALPHA.

PD: perdon por la falta de tildes pero noy hay al parecer caracteres para ello, he,he..

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Applauds** Wonderful there Alpha - cheers to the remarkable year of 2004. Time sure flies fast when you look back into the past. ;)

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Really nice words Alpha,i think the same,i found this page thanx to a friend a couple of months ago,and i start to submit and check works,and each moment,each work i learned so much,and now,when i make a wall i always think about u boys and girls,thanx a lot for youre friendship and,i hope that all the ppl in here have wonderful Xmas and a great 2005

K I R A B O S H I !

Lol...same here...I feel really...well...I cant think of the word...but...I think MT is a great place...seriously...I have to totally agree with u...before I was on some other site...but compare to MT...that site is a joke...the walls are just simply sux...everything is really bad compare to here...ppl here are lot better on commenting other ppl's stuff...(that site...they never comment anything on others...all they did was sign my gb and visit my site...) I never get any feedback...that is why I left and move to MT...for a short time...I found out that ppl in here really helpful...that will be u Celessa...thanx very much...truely...lol...they give out really good suggestion...and most of important thing...that will be supporting...!!! Great words u got there...man...I got respect for u...dont take me wrong...but...u r a great guy...!! ur work is awesome btw...happy Xmas and NY to u man...same here...man...if u dont mind if i ask u this ???...where did u get ur scans...lol...sry...let's welcome the year of 2005 ppl...yeah...!

Signature Image

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Hey alpha XD they are beatiful words indeed, thanks for the christmas greetings, I hope you get a merry christmas too with all your relatives and family :) also, I wish that the new year brings you tons of new friends and happiness :D and that it bring us more of your great works ;)

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

It's not true anime with out bad-engrish! And with that said I would like to thank you for all you comments and/or favs on my scans over the last year.

May you have a very merry christmas and all the best in the new year!

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Greetings, Alpha:

Thanks a lot for this, pal! I hope you (everybody in [Minitokyo]) has a great christmas and a gorgeous happy new 2005.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Meowrry Christmas and happy Meow Year! ^-^=......................For everyone! ................. Lots of games and manga stuff!!! XD

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Awww....aren't we just all one big happy family! XD I feel the same Alpha! Thanks for sharing, this, and your talent in all your walls posted here at MT. It's really amazing. Since finding MT, I've never had any site I've spent so much time at, not even my own! Being at MT is really fun, and has really helped me vent from stress from school and such. So, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

:o :o Thanks to you too dude, your work is really espectacular, :nya: :nya: and I also think that friendship is the best gift that MT has to offer to all of us, we all share our works, words, and even some feelings, so keep it up best wishes to yo too ;) (and of course to all MT friends :D ) merry Xmas & happy new year!!! XD XD

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

Many thanks to you alpha, thanks for be our friend (tears falling from my eyes XD XD)
when i joined to MT, i realize one thing OX "this site is great; how many people i can meet, how many things i can learn from others" :D :D , all thanks to my friends from MT :nya:

............. and Mchristmas to you Alpha (sorry the late replay XP )
Bye !!! :D
nos vemos XD XD

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

Nizna

Nizna

How Troublesome...

Nice text!

Signature

Thanks to Sakura Hyuuga, I'm yet a Neji and Hinata fan too^.^=

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Thanks that I new friend fro you. Merry merry christmas and happy new year :). Kisse for you. Beautiful words :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Hey that's really touching words!!
Sure a lot of us have had a lot experiences and situations from wich to learn from!! I also have been around some time ago but it's till now that I see what this site makes and it's good for it's not just about wallies and also with the groups it's a better way to know with each other as members and even better as friends!! ( XD ^_^' May I got out of topic but this was one of the ways I wanted to tell what I think and feel!) I have met such wonderful people from USA, Latin America, Europe, Canada, China and other places!! here at mt!

i also wish everyone a nice Xmas and New Year!! XD XP
Aslo thanx ALPHA !! and have a nice time!

Estan muy lindas tus palabras!!! aunque debo decir que yo solo encontre este lugar buscando fotos de Saint Seiya, pero es una lastima que aun no tenga el nivel suficiente para las imagenes!!
Cuidate mucho!!
Saludos desde Venezuela

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

your comentary is really nice alpha,i meet minitokyo,looking for another place,but now i am happy with my new friend,it is a shame, i cannot share scan and walls but i will try to do my best,take care everyone :) :)

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.