Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Driving Permit - Minitokyo

Driving Permit

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I'm, like, soooooo mad at myself right now I can't think straight.

Here's what happened: I went to the DMV the other day and took the Drivers Permit Test......FOR THE SECOND TIME!! AND I STILL FAILED! XD That's what killed me. I've failed that freakin test now twice and no explanation on why. I mean, I study and everything but when I actually take the thing, it seems harder than it really is.

Please, if you passed this thing before, hook a brother up or something. XD XD

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

phl

phl

Gone

Can't help you with that, I passed both my theorical and practical tests the first time I did them and I don't know why either. XD

From my point of view, you should just keep studying. That's what I did and it worked out pretty well.
I'm sorry if I'm not of real help... :\

Wish you good luck then. *hands you a four-leaf clover* Make a wish with it! XD :D

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

well im 18 and still have my permit (for nearly a year now and taken no test yet) because im in no hurry to get it because i have a bunch of stores in walking distance from my house. and the fact that i will be alive for the next 70+ years.

i take life pretty easy and dont want to rush anything. even school. XD XD

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.