Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 group collage to celebrate MT over 2k members - Minitokyo

group collage to celebrate MT over 2k members

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

I was chatting with ZZ Gundam about an idea i had to make a group collage with pics of the members of this site and to celebrate the 2k members it has.

Meg

uber dork

oh cool , sounds like a good idea. how about instead of pictures..use member's avatars instead? just a suggestion

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

avatars would be prettier artistically

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

hmmm that could work nicely too.

haha sounds cool, but yeah i think avas would be better.

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

Yeah im gona go with the avatar for sure. I would also like to know if anyone would want to help out if i need it and i probly will.

Meg

uber dork

I'm willing to help. This project definitely needs more than 2 people. we also need sheqel's help on this one for the list of members and whatnot

im willing to help too. the project sounds kinda cool

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

cool thx

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

yep yep...great idea keenan ^_^ ...itz going to be one massive mosaic...lol

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

hmm hehe cool XD ill make an avatar dump.. but ehr.. 2000 sounds much, but not all of them have one set, so ull get a.. chibi mosaic ^^

hmm im in, but we should do maybe a picture collage too :p or like take pieces of peoples picture and make one massive ass face out of various parts, so like 10 people make up one nose, etc *shrugs*

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

This whole thing is an interesting idea, I'm looking forward to the result.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Quote by X-Setsuna-Xhmm im in, but we should do maybe a picture collage too :p or like take pieces of peoples picture and make one massive ass face out of various parts, so like 10 people make up one nose, etc *shrugs*

this takes talent....is really hard to do
but the result is always cool

if ye need help, im here

Quote by candy-chan

Quote by X-Setsuna-Xhmm im in, but we should do maybe a picture collage too :p or like take pieces of peoples picture and make one massive ass face out of various parts, so like 10 people make up one nose, etc *shrugs*

this takes talent....is really hard to do
but the result is always cool

if ye need help, im here

sweet deal :)

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

i don't know if we have enough avatars to do that..lol....cuz 80% of the members don't have custom avatars on....ROFL XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

Actually thats a good thing ZZ less work lol

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.