Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 userpage annoying bug. really annoying bug. - Minitokyo

userpage annoying bug. really annoying bug.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

ok, this bug just annoys me. to the extend I could just kill myself.
the problem is.. well I better make a story out of it.
a couple days ago I was making a new layout. not for me though, for someone else.
after finishing it up, I upload it. and it works just fine. it looks fine and all. I set the colors, upload some slicesl I fixed. but after a few upload and color settings after that, just out of nowhere my layout revert back to old x-mas layout. the new layout I just uploaded just.... dissapeared... I tried uploading again, but no luck was to avail. so I gave up.
yesterday I was on my userpage, as I refreshed my userpage, the new layout that I uploaded just showed up out of nowhere. its just showed up... I didnt upload it.. it just... showed up..
so leaving the mysteries behind, I continue back what I was working on the day before. but again, after a few uploads and color settings later, my layout again, revert back to my old x-mas layout.
and now just a few mins ago, the new layout showed up again. and of course dissapeared again after a few upload and color settings later.
so whats up with this? I mean this is super annoying... >_>

oh yah, I'm also adding sythe's problem. he cant even change the CSS color setting in his page... >_>

another one, is probably the same like my problem up there except, some people cant even make the new layout show up in the first place.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

that does sound really annoying.... =_='
i haven't made a new layout yet so I really don't know... but it probably has something to do with the New Jersey move..

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

no i think its about clearing your cache, do you use firefox? cause it works better than IE for uploads...

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

dun even say that to me...
I made the custom userpage layout..
if something like that is the prroblem.. I wudnt be crying my head off.. >_>

plus like I said..
it dissapeared! and showed up again out of no where!
that has nothing to do with cache... >_>

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

bleh iunno dont be cruel on me i tried to help with my tiny knowledge ;_;

booh, now i feel like changing my userpage :/

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

>_<
gomen gomen >_<
i was just really pissed off since the layout just comes and goes >_<
i cant even set the color to the way I wanted >_<

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

Yeah thanks for mentioning me but I just hope the problem gets fixed soon enough.

My Avatar does that sometimes too, I add a new Avatar but it keeps showing me my old one, then later I see my new one and again it reverting to the old one.

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

maikuuu

maikuuu

Kickass SuperChamplooGuy

Well I made a new layout for mine the other day and uploaded it just fine, had the new one up, then a few hours later I came back to my userpage and it had my OLD one on there. :| I guess I'll either try to upload it again or actually make a new one. lol

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

I have the same problem that Sythe,excentric and maikuuu T-T,like exentric say is a very annoying bug,but this is part of the problems of the move to NJ,i hope Sheq fix it soon,meanwhile xD,have fun having 2 different layouts,and i have the same problem with the colors o.oU

K I R A B O S H I !

Quote by SytheYeah thanks for mentioning me but I just hope the problem gets fixed
soon enough. My Avatar does that sometimes too, I add a new Avatar but
it keeps showing me my old one, then later I see my new one and again
it reverting to the old one.

Same problem here also. Really weird.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Notice that no members of staff are even posting here?

I suppose your lucky you one randomly pops up,
Mine still isn't showing at all.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Mine just changed - try it again guys - maybe it'll work for you this time? Hmm... yeah - only my av changed overall though - thank goodness. Userpage still is the same though.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

boogybro? You sure? Well, let me see if i can get a mod to come to this place aye?

And Cel... congrats for reaching level 50 in advance, i mean it....

anyway, I have the same probs as you Kash, my new layout just won't load up.... i tried on firefox and IE, to no avail... ;_; motherf....

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

o.o,today i upload my new layout and in different moments change from the "let the wind blow" version to the "losted memories",the problem isn that the layout wont load,is that they dont stay

K I R A B O S H I !

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by Rebel-Soul-Kazeo.o,today i upload my new layout and in different moments change from
the "let the wind blow" version to the "losted memories",the problem
isn that the layout wont load,is that they dont stay

some wont load, some wont stay rebel
like mine, they wont stay
but other ppl, their layout dun even show up

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i'm on MT's irc channel, but so far, there's no moderator available there.... X_x

Signature

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

Yeah I've been trying to change the Layout of my userpage for about a week and 3 days now. In other words since I joined MT, so I think that there is a problem with me page. I mean I add all the color codes and apply it and preview to get the same default one. Even after clearing the Cache.

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Thanks - Level 50 is a wonder lol

Anyhou - me and Sythe had been working on this problem since Day 1 when he arrived **nods nods** - And of course, we all know what happens when even the main person who can't upload the userpage doesn't know what to do. Hm.. I'll try it again - but only my background tag works - like I said before O_o - Strange

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

i hear ya exe.
i just happened to me recently.
i was uploading my new eva layout.
it worked. after an hour.
it change back to MY OLD layout ><
damn!

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

I don't get it, shouldn't I at least be able to change the color Layout? Is anyone else having a proble with changing they're color layout?

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

I was working around 5 damn hours last night on my userpage layout. and now? THE DAMN layout WONT EVEN SHOW UP :angry:

5 hours of work for nothing. i'm slowly gettin' angry :angry: :angry:

I cant modify anything :(

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

I don't get it, why doesn't any mod at least post something in this thread... :confused:

Anyways Is there really something wrong because they could change the Minitokyo theme just fine.

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I think the problem is the coding
since the server moved to new jersey, the coding will differs a bit and it takes time to change those codes. especially when they have heck alot more coding to do other then the userpage.
so just patiently wait.
I myself wanted to do something with my userpage. so just wait.

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I don't mind waiting XD it's the fact that nobody is saying anything about it and if it is even being fixed is the thing that bugs me. Troublesome, it is. v___v'''

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.