Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 userpage annoying bug. really annoying bug. - Minitokyo

userpage annoying bug. really annoying bug.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by boogybroI don't mind waiting XD it's the fact that nobody is saying anything
about it and if it is even being fixed is the thing that bugs me.
Troublesome, it is. v___v'''

yah I know..
I dont mind mind waiting a few days for it to be fixed
but... if the mods aint saying a word on it.. just kinda bug... >_<

fwend

fwend

Twisted Halo

Well, it seems everybody's having the same problem. Mebbe they should just scrap the whole userpage-customizing-stuff. Haha, just kidding. Anyways, I myself tried it and ...nada. Nothing changed, not even the background color. I really do hope someone could maybe say something about this whole thing. Just to stop the panic attacks *our
layouts won't change omg whaddawedoo?!!?! somebody come and save us!!*
offtopic---> even my sig img won't change.

Signature
Do you think a minor thing like the end of the world could do me in?

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

yeah, me too. my prob is the slices won't load up. and hey everybody its NOT the cache that is the problem! if it were. when the userpage showed up, it owuld stay after that instead of myteriously dissaperaing.

Signature

CrabbyCandy

CrabbyCandy

~Be free~

I fought I was the only one with this problem. I hope they get this fix soon. I would like to put up my own usepage layout soon.

~Be free~
Signature

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

I feel the same way but we have to wait... and wait, and who knows... Wait.

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

*kills self*

Signature

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

hey maybe if we spam enough the Mods will finally look at this thread, Answer our problems. And close it for Spamming reasons... XP

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I already heard that members of staff are already working on resolving the problem.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by boogybroI already heard that members of staff are already working on resolving the problem.

at last... a good news
I thought da mod dun ever care about this stuff =/

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Some "funny" stuff,yesterday finally i could see the Losted Memories Layout(and the walls that i update) but when i update the slices,again the another layout again,and all the updated walls came back again @.@ T-T

K I R A B O S H I !

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I already uploaded my slices and the problem still occurs. Someone just tell when the repair is done so that I can finally upload my Crimson Stigmata layout.

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Quote by exentric

Quote by boogybroI already heard that members of staff are already working on resolving the problem.

at last... a good news
I thought da mod dun ever care about this stuff =/

Yeah it's true, it was a mod that told us, can't remember who though. >.<

Signature

Quote by white-zeroI already uploaded my slices and the problem still occurs. Someone just
tell when the repair is done so that I can finally upload my Crimson
Stigmata layout.

You're not the only one, white-zero! I'm still waiting to load my Skies Of Arcadia layout for the past week or two! Guess I need patience! >_<

anji

anji

Retired waller

Does anyone have news about this?
My layout upload didn't work too.

Administrator of ~ French-Tribu

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by anjiDoes anyone have news about this?
My layout upload didn't work too.

nope
the mod aint saying a thing =/
unless this is fixed soon, my layout will either be the default or my x-mas layout

mod oh mod...
shed us some info will ya... T_T

Well, it is nice to know that I am not the only one! ~_~ patience paxterra patience

Risha

Risha

Plug in Baby

Oh the annoying layout thing -_- Well, since the mods aren't showing up and we aren't getting any other information does anyone know which mod mainly does the userpage layouts because if they won't talk I'll just PM them and see what's going on. So, anyone know a good mod to PM?

Signature Image

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by RishaOh the annoying layout thing -_- Well, since the mods aren't showing up
and we aren't getting any other information does anyone know which mod
mainly does the userpage layouts because if they won't talk I'll just
PM them and see what's going on. So, anyone know a good mod to PM?

a good mod? o_O
all mods are good. ^_^"
try osi or sammo. they're more friendly I think. ^_^""""

Risha

Risha

Plug in Baby

Quote by excentrica good mod? o_O
all mods are good. ^_^"
try osi or sammo. they're more friendly I think. ^_^""""

Aha ha ha, sly. As soon as I've learnt some more of my German writing I'll get onto it. Hopefully one of them will be able to tell us something :)

Signature Image

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

This is a bug this is what Keltosh told me last day and I know Sheq. is working to fix it as soon as possible. That is the problem. If you use firefox you will have the same problem this is not our mistake it is a known bug of MT.
Just wait I hope it will be fixed soon.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I know its a bug >_>
a bug that has existed before x-mas >_>
i just really wanted to change my layout since right now I have only the option of using my x-mas layout or the default layout which not that fun to choose >_>

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Well, it should be fixed now. Please try and post here again to let us know if it all works fine.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

It works again! Huzzah! No more Xmas skin for me XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Okay - Celessa Reporting Here.

It works fine but there still is a little visual problem. It seems that the dimensions for Slice 5 needs a little recheck, because it doesn't seem to mesh well with the userpage - I've tried it for about an hour and it still won't come up the way I like it. Done report. **Runs away**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.