Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Psychic Academy Character - Minitokyo

Favorite Psychic Academy Character

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Greetings everyone. I don't know how many people know about this manga, but for those that do I was just wondering what your favorite characters were. There are quite a few good characters in the series, but there is always that one or two that seem to shine out. :)

For instance I have to say my two favorites, in the five books I have read, are Ren and Zero. ^_^

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

hum letme think..... i'll have to go with that guy with the dark aura, he's cool (and he kinda remind me of negi in naruto) XP
yeah ren is cool too, but for female chara i'll sure go with mew ^_^'

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Yeah, Mew is pretty cool. So is Sahra (can't think of her real name now) and also Fafa. :)

Signature

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

i like the rabbit xD .. and the guy that is the main character's brother x__x ;; sry kinda forgot his name ^^;

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Master Boo and Zero. I think that is their names. If I can remember the main character is Ai, and his brother is known as Zero. ^^
They are pretty cool. I have read a lot more into the series, but Ren and Zero are still my favorite characters. :D

Signature

heheheheh. i have the anime. =P

zero is my fav. havent watched it in a year though so i cant remember their names :(

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I didn't know there was an anime. I will have to look that up. I have been reading the manga though. ^^

Signature

The anime isn't as good as the manga. Plus it was a "web anime" so each ep w/o title, end credits, and comercials is 7-8 min long. It is ok but i suggest reading the manga first. Oh and Master Bou is my fav! Power to the bunnies! Mew is also good.

Mew is my favorite :)

Signature Image

Zero

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.