Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Woot! Hello all MT people ^_^ - Minitokyo

Woot! Hello all MT people ^_^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Well what can I say, Hello everyone! I'm Raiyne!
Anyway a little bit about me, it ain't the entrance lounge for nothing. XD
Well i'm your average filo teen in Australia, thats about it. ^_^' I'm interested in walling and must submit one after I get better using photoshop :) but as the sayin goes "practice makes perfect"
If you wanna know more about me just give me a message, i'd be happy to reply.
Oh yea, before i forget, i'd like to say this is a great site with many talented people.
Thats enough from me,
Peace.

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Welcome to MT. Glad that you declared your...n00bness. XD

Have fun browsing around.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Yes - welcome to MT - name's Celessa.

And enjoy your stay. Practise does make perfect, yup yup.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

jimmy2buc

jimmy2buc

Dragon Knight Nyo!

ello, ello

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

heya and welcome to MT *bows in greeting*
ain't your name bruce??? (hum no it's just a joke, if you know the monty pythons you might understand ahah :sweat: ) ........... anyway, as i was saying, i hope you have fun here, and you master PS soon so i can see your works :)
see you around and happy xmas

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

YO i feel that You will stay here a long time, dont make me dissapointed! RaXiV here and i greet You to the Community! Feel free to send me Questions about MT and everything... :]

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

welcome to the forum! If you need help go here http://support.minitokyo.net/
Enjoy your stay!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Raiyne, Welcome to MT and Happy lvl'n

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha! Welcome to MT and enjoy your stay here mademoiselle ^_^ *shakes hands* I'm kickass superguy Xan ;) And yes, that's the right attitude! Practice makes perfect, haha.... but you'll notice that there's alot of good artists here on MT ^_^

well well, Happy Xmas and Happy New Year in advance aye? See ya around, ciao lady!

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.