Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How d you unjoin? - Minitokyo

How d you unjoin?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

So how do I go about unjoining Minitokyo??? I had my entire gallery deleted and quite frankly I dont think thats fair and that you should go by a little more then just your own personal opinion. Granted I should have deleted a couple of them myself I just work all the time and didt get a chance. But I used to love this site until I logged on today and my entire gallery was deleted. Im sorry you thought they sucked but I had several that had quite a few comments and favorites on them by people I didnt know. But since one person thought they sucked off they go. Anyway I wish to unjoin so you can just go ahead and tell me how to do that. Thank You!

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Sorry for the next comment but , move on!,check the new Keltosh topic about cleaning MT( http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10833/ ),so instead of crying about the deleted walls,think in improve youre technique so in that way u dont have to pass all this again. Like biriwilg says: Give me a break ppl - -

K I R A B O S H I !

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

How do you unjoin - just leave your account and never log in. There is currently no other way.

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

That is pretty Cruel... I don't know how you feel.

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

Quote by Rebel-Soul-KazeSorry for the next comment but , move on!,check the new Keltosh topic about cleaning MT( http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10833/ ),so instead of crying about the deleted walls,think in improve youre technique so in that way u dont have to pass all this again. Like biriwilg says: Give me a break ppl - -

I did do that. So thank you very much and Im not crying I asked a simple question. I am improving my technique so thank you very much for your totally unhelpful comment. As for me you wont see me again.

It's okay, this is only a message board. And even if you had your gallery deleted, I take it you still have the .PSDs (or whatever file type you saved the image as) on your computer, so if you really want to you can re-upload them o_O... As for unregistering, I don't think you can so either A) PM a Moderator and they'll get in touch with the Admin and delete your account for you or B) Just stop posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.