Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 3D Renders - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

well, i'll be willing to give renders that i made that i use in all my work, letting people in MT give them a try and see what they can do, please contact be my MSN or AIM so i can send them over. the file is over 50 mb so im just warning the 56k people :)

EDIT: They maybe not that great but it still better then nothing :)

NOTE: If you wish to distrubute please let me know before you do it :) and see if i allow it or not

Signature

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

i want some i want some.... please....
but not all of them :nerd:

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Why are they so big, do they have alpha channels?
Just convert them to png, I don't want to be downloading 50 megs of render. XD

Signature

well, someone of them are in JPG coz i was really dumb back then and didn't know about the alpha channels.......but most of them are now PNG and alpha channeled

Signature

Why are they so big, do they have alpha channels?
Just convert them to png, I don't want to be downloading 50 megs of render.

---------------------------------------------------------------------(...)

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

That's nice of you to provide the renders you made and are what program did you use for them?

Signature

sometimes i use 3DSM and sometimes Bryce 5, i still havn't ggive cinema 4d a try but i will sooner or later

Signature

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

That's cool the only one that I have just gotten is Cinema 4d and I still can't figure bryce out although I've seen some tutorials

Signature

well the only thing i can say is 'Practice makes perfect' :), mess around in the program, see wat each thing does wat exactly....then once u learned start read the tutorails and u'll be fine :)

Signature

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

Yes I know the 'Practice makes perfect' as I am getting the hang of Cinema4d just now

Signature

good, keep messing around untill u feel comfortable with it :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.