Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Christmas Eve or Moring? - Minitokyo

Christmas Eve or Moring?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Just wondering oh who open there presents on Christmas eve or morning?

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Ano... Christmas evening, a while after dinner time. xD;;

Signature

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

We don't receive Christmas presents, so we don't open anything. If something is regarded as a present, e.g. an anime DVD, then I consider it as opened when the mail/packet arrives at my door. :)

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I open mine on christmas day

Sanyu

Sanyu

Riding on the Wind

Christmas day... Always

Snuggie

Snuggie

Boys make me puke... -_-;

Christmas Day, but one on Eve. ^_^;; Just a taste of what we're getting, I guess... xD

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

neither ^o^...family doesn't like celebrating christmas much =o=''...if I do it's probably before christmas like school time when people say open it open it =0=''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

I open my presents on Christmas day! Yay! presents! :D

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

I open some on christmas eve when i at my dad's then on christmas day we go to our mom and open our presents there ^^

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

ever since i was a little kid, i've always opened presents at the crack of midnight...
but this year i'm going to wait until xmas morning, i work both on xmas eve AND day
i just hope santa got me that girlfriend i asked for XP

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by NachoKunever since i was a little kid, i've always opened presents at the crack of midnight...
but this year i'm going to wait until xmas morning, i work both on xmas eve AND day
i just hope santa got me that girlfriend i asked for XP

ROFL!!! OHH h/o Nacho kun i think i got that g/f u ask for! lol merry christmas ALL OF MT!!

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

we've opened presents X-Mas morning since i was a little kid. one year we tried it on the eve but i threw a hissy fit (i hate messing with traditions) and now we're back to the morning again. I win!

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

eve....one of my uncles dresses up as santa and gives out gifts to everyone..one year my pop's did it and he was buzzing my aunt was saying boracho santa witch means drunk it was hilarous.....

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

it's usually on christmas morning, this way you can "taste your presents immediatly, you don't have to wait 'til the next day

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

wow, everyone has presents in christmas except me ;____; my family dun celebrate it.

Signature

rhitnee

rhitnee

stabuface^^

i celibrate with my extended family on christmas eve so i open there presents on the eve and the rest on christmas ^^

Signature

i don't like both... the way in both x-mas and eve are couple so many...

Open it christmas morning. Just a habit I guess. BTW, right now its 9.48 pm here in New Zealand. Was pretty cloudy in the morning, but cleared up in the early afternoon. Celebrated it with family, first time in many years. Usually, they head out of town to celebrate with my grandparents, but decided for a change this year. :)

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Christmas day! ^^ Woke up bright and early to open presents XD

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

in my country we do not share presents,but in the united states we open the presents in christmas eve,

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I open presents on both days. I go to my uncle's every year on Christmas Eve and Christmas day I open presents in the morning at my Dad's, early in the morning, lol, at like 6 or 7, then I'll go to my mom's after that and do presents with her.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

Christmas Eve because there's no respect for traditions and everyone's short on patience here.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.