Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No more UPS! I'm jobless! T_T - Minitokyo

No more UPS! I'm jobless! T_T

page 1 of 1 13 total items

(*sighs*) It looks like my job at UPS is no more! They only want me for the holiday season! So now I need to search for a new path to my career as a Cartoonist elsewhere! I'm going to miss the weekly paychecks! :( Oh well, I still wish all of ya a very Merry Christmas to all of you! But I wonder, have you ever lost your job before, also? :/

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

ouch sorry to hear StarCentury. speakin of job man i totally need one *open wallet* yea.. i should get one soon lol. Hope u get a job very soon

Oh geez! My dad lost his job but he got a new one. I hope you can find another job!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

X_x

StarCentury, no...

I wish you for the best next time, k? That's a hard pill to swallow... **Sticks a present under Starcentury's tree** Merry Christmas, k? ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

:( that's pretty f*cked so with christmas, Well I hope you get a new (better) job real soon so you get more paycheques XD

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

ohhh my sweet boy hugs you very long boy i am so sorry that you dont have now a jop ..... i know that is very hard in this moment i am also without a jop i search a jop as a fashion designer but it is very hard to found the right jop ....... so i understand you very good my sweed boy hugs you more and wish you have a nice christmas time 2 kisses of your cheeks :::blushes:::

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

awwww.... poor little Star.... "twinkle, twinkle... little star.... bla bla blablabla bla bla blaaaaa!!!" xD HahahHAHA.....

well, well... i'm sorry dude, but i'm sure you'll find some other job soon enough? But won't you get the job back after the xmas holidays yeah? :/ hmmm....

anyway, good luck to find a new job.... i'm also searching right now, so if you find two, notice me aye mate? ;) xD hHAHahaha... 8D

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

x.x,is bad to heard that big bro,im still a student ,but in the past i have to work with a crappy paycheck and a lot of work hours - -,well,i hope u can find another job soon bro

K I R A B O S H I !

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

hell yea i worked at toys r us for christmas and i got cut after it sucked but that's how the big Co do it?.....

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

sORRY TO hear that...
Yes, I had lost a job once 'cause I was soooo lazy on the job >.< XP and I barley did anything.

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

awwww, so sorry to hear that, ni-sama! *hugs* especially on christmas! i hope you find one real soon. i dun hav a job yet, but im gonna be searching one next week. anyway, im sure you'll find a job soon. :)

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[Starcentury] i am deeply saddened to hear about your job loss. :(
it sucks i know, at my company they have been laying people off en masse.

Star i find you to be extremely talented and have no doubt that you will find employment. :)

[Semanga] good luck in your job search also. a fashion designer, wow that is too cool.

good luck to all who are unemployed and merry xmas to all. :)

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

[Star-kun]Move on and I hope you all the good luck.. I'm sorry to hear that... I myself almost lost my job for some reason, but thank god it is not ^_^' I believe you're a hardworker and a lot of company would recruit you...
if not, then gimme a call XD

[sema]dear sema-chan.... I hope you find your desired job... because I know you're so much talented... you have my best wishes, hugs, and kisses... ^^

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.