Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What did you get? - Minitokyo

What did you get?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Merry Christmas once more ^^ well now some have opened their present so..???
what did you get ?
I got an I.O.U check thingie for my new room in febuary ( new bed,wardribe etc)
another I.O.U check to get a new computer in febuary yay
1500 kr (swedish currency) from my dad
and i gotta go to my mom and get more stuff yay
happy happy :D

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

not Christmas here yet but it sounds like you sure raked in the loot! a new computer, bed, wardrobe....wow! I'm expecting a few DVDs and some new underwear.

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Too early here - lol

Can't open my Christmas Present yet - that'll ruin the surprise

<My new av works - yay!>

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Quote by Gabberjawsnot Christmas here yet but it sounds like you sure raked in the loot! a new computer, bed, wardrobe....wow! I'm expecting a few DVDs and some new underwear.

heheh well we moved to a new house and i get a whole new bigger and newer room yay :D moahahaha

its actually x-mas day here (sweden) now... well hope you all get nice present's :)

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

qtR

qtR

Not that much of an artist...

Got a Creative MuVo V200 and 1450 DDK thats about 262 Dollars :)
Not that much (well it was alot of money) but now I can go out and buy some Anime :)

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Not Christmas over here yet, but I already know what I have because I bought it myself and wrapped it with pretty red paper and a shiny bow. xD;; <__<;; >__>;; It's clothes, all stuffed into one box. =x

Signature

I know I'll get nothing from my family. So I sew myself a gothic lolita cosplay dress and put it in a box -- wrapped it and wrote a christmas card for myself. lol.

I'm at work right now. Can't open present until tomorrow.

some clothes... and delicious food...(i don't enough enjoy cristmas...)

Actually got my present 2 days ago!!! My mom ask me what I wanted for Christmas and I jokingly replied, my teeth redone. So, yeah, my mom shelled out $5000 for her 45 year old, single-dad, college student son, to get braces again! What a great present and damn my mouth hurts.

rhitnee

rhitnee

stabuface^^

i got to open a couple ...mac makeup gift cert. and some movie tix for my bf and i ^^ .. more tomorrow

Signature

I got two jackets, a necklace, a cute photo album, and a gundam model..

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hehe... ^^ My christmas gift came from yesterday from the big *G* man himself. lol. some money for a another chance at greatness. ^^

Signature

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

I got money, clothes and shoes. My I-pod and a mod kit for my computer was ordered already, so it should be shipped here to me shortly.

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

I got Azumanga Daioh Vol. 3-6, some smell good stuff, a whole lot of 49ers apparel, and a brand new 2004 Nissan Sentra se-r.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i got a shirt, money, a night table, a dictionary (pretty useful when you study in tranlation) a new MP3 cd player (which i already knew about coz i bought it myself) and biggest surprise of all : a digital camera.... i'm pretty spoiled i think ^^

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Quote by Ayamael i'm pretty spoiled i think ^^

I think I got you beat there, I got a new car. OX

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

My biggest gift was my digital camera! :D I am so happy about that!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

tons of chocolate ^_^

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

I got some money lol...two Harvard T-shirts, Gravitation DVD, a ring, a stoned Santa statue (my friend gave it to me >_>) and Shaman King Vol 1

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

fruits basket anime dvds ;]

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.