Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 updating wall problem - Minitokyo

updating wall problem

page 1 of 1 5 total items

streamside

streamside

deranged.

i tried updating a wall, but, when i finished the process, and i viewed it in the gallery, it was the older file i submited!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Now that's weird. My avy changed when I uploaded it like.... 5 weeks ago. How ironic that the avy fix causes this problem. :P

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Was the new avatar 50x50 pexels size and what was the filesize of the avatar? If it was too big, it wont be saved.

streamside

streamside

deranged.

it wasn't an avatar.... it was a wall, dustin...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Well... if you still can't update it... you oughta re-submit it. I have all the time in the world, so I'd probably check it out. Not sure about other ppl tho... since some of them are real busy folks. :P

you do what you think is best Streamside.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.