Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Megaman - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

What do u think about each Megaman(Rockman) Saga (Rockman,X,Legends,Battle Network & Zero)?

K I R A B O S H I !

The blue bomber is awsome! i used to rent the origianals when i was like 8....im not i beat a level :D

i got X when the first one was released, and have been buying into the series ever since, i dont have x7, s8, or command mission yet, but only because i havnt had money, or found a cheap copy. i have 1-6.

I've liked all the other series also, legends was just what i was looking for in a 3rd person action rpg, plus it MM. i loved the items and creation system, and the world it takes place in.
network was fun, and had plenty to do out side the story. zero is a great continuation of the X sereis, i have the first 2. i'm glad they are releasing the rockman games that we didnt get for the snes, on the gba, i havnt played any of the gba versoins, but im sure they're great!
I'm a bluebomber fan for life!

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Original series - It's okay. Altho it's a pain that you don't get any E-tanks in Rockman & Forte. I love Rockman: The Power Fighters, they had such awesome music. Even tho it came from Rockman Complete Works.

x series - Pretty cool series. Altho the boss names are getting pretty lame after X5. I liked X-3 and Command Mission best. Command Mission is very good, a totally new way to play the X series.

Battle Network - My favorite Rockman! He looks so cool in this form. The games are really awesome! And Rockman.exe Axess rules!

...but damn it... the dub totally sucks. >_> AND THEY licensed axess!! XO

Zero - Really challenging game series. >< Very fun tho. and the artwork is great.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

I like megaman/rockman series its great I've played some, but recently I've played and liked a lot Megaman Zero (1,2,3 ^_^' ), I don't know I think Zero it's cool ;) :) XD

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

w00t! i'm a fan of Megaman, played every game or well at least i think i have lol. big fan of the X's series tho.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

oh,yes i forgot the Arcade series,i play both of the games,and i liked the 2,when u finish the game with Bass (Forte) and Dr.Willy talks about his perfect creation: Zero,a killer moment *-*.

Well this is my opinion:

Original Series: I love all of them,but specially MM3 and the Snes game,i dont like to much Rockman & Forte,very twisted to me.

X: Simple awesome,a dark future with a great story,the whole MM concept change since X1,i dont like to much that Capcom came out with more games i like X-X4 i like X6 but...nothing like X3 or x.

bn: I like the concept,a different ambient,but,then the anime came out,and x.x,i dont like to much the series since then (But still i like so much Bass.EXE)

Zero: My favorite! Zero and Bass are my favorites MM Characters,so i play this game,and,i wait for something like X,but,is different in some important points,and the story is more awesome than X i think,to me the best of this 3 games(and soon 4) is the third,simply...play it and finish it,i dont wanna give some spoils

K I R A B O S H I !

Sanyu

Sanyu

Riding on the Wind

Rockman: Loved 'em! All of them... especially number 3 and the Power Battles

X: Great aswell, introduced my favorite Rockman character, Zero. Same amount of love as the originals.

Network: Oh my god... the network games are so great. I love them the most. Ooh, and Forte is so cool looking and... AH! I just love them alot.

Zero: Yay! A game starring Zero. Fun and cool with the various weapons and such... but really hard >.<

BlueRock

BlueRock

King of Hearts

Rockman is practically my life although I'm trying to get intrested in something else as well
It is not working! OX

Hearts are Power, Nothingness is Eternal!

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i love Rockman! Rocman X is my fav series but i also like Rockman Zero. btw anyone know where i can find a cheap copy of Rockman X3?? i'm desperate!

Signature Image

the original Rockman series (mega man 1-8 in US) brings back fond memories of my childhood, which is probably why i bought the anniversary game with them all there.

the X series has been my favorite though, with Zero being my favorite character (kinda obvious).

played a little of the battle network games, there were pretty fun, didn't play enough to judge them too much though.

lets not forget Mega Man Soccer. thats right, there is such a game. i had it for a time. wasn't fun unless you're a hardcore mega man fan (in which case why are you reading this topic???)

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by thegunblademasteri love Rockman! Rocman X is my fav series but i also like Rockman Zero.
btw anyone know where i can find a cheap copy of Rockman X3?? i'm
desperate!

I dunno where you can get the PSX version. I'd love to have that... since you get animated scenes of how the bosses appear!

i went to Gamestop once, and X3 costs about 50$. X_X Not worth it. Trust me. It's awsome, but not awesome to make you blow up 50$. I got the bootleg version tho. <.< If you're willing to be an internet pirate, then I'm the guy you wanna talk to. (Of course there can be other ppl too)

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

KyRei

KyRei

Ky_Rei

I'm a big fan of the Megaman series, but I feel after Megaman X4 everything came down from there. Just horrible. I liked what they did with Rockman Zero though. Hard but fair. The character designs are awesome. Not much of a fan of the .EXE series or Legends.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hyas

Knight of the Northern Skies

Rockman = Legendary, divine, it's just Rockman, nothing else to say.
Rockaman X = Great, I am one of the very few people that like X over Zero. He is just just too human, and I love the art, simply my favourite. Although Capcom screwed it up with the story, they made too many sequels, too many Sigmas, there should be a twist in the plot, and expand the fact that X and Zero are bound to destroy themselves, yet as reploids, they have free will. Hence, they have a choice.
Rockman.exe = first game: awesome, second : okay, third: Lame, fourth: Crappy plot. Still, as a Rockman Fan I just feel the need to play them all
Rockman DASH = Good series, funny, and is like a short else world story. Really liked it.
Rockman Zero = Impressive art, dark story, English version sucks, they translated it all wrong. (they TELL YOU right IN THE begging THAT X IS A fake!) I think that Zero and everybody should realise he was a fake when he dies. It gives a really cool atmosphere. Also, have you noticed that all rebels are humans, still the English Version claims they are Reploids (Stupid americans can't have real people die, so they twisted the plot, terrible) I have terrible wishes to play with X in this games (funny how I always want to play with the ones I can't, first Zero, now X ^ ^ I really hope you can control X in the coming games.

"To see clearly is to have vision, and vision is power. Open your eyes to new marvels and a desire to marvel will be awaken in your hearts"
-Alexander Magnus, King of Macedonia and Emperor of the World.

Megaman to is my favorite game of all times.

I played all of them, well except Zero series haven't got my hands on any of them yet.

The Battle Network Series is wonderful, story is intriguing and the gameplay to me is just right.

Can't wait for MegaMan Battle Network 5.

Serenity is all that i have to offer.

Megaman sux....now...before it is awesome...way awesome...it is the very first action game i ever played....dude I love the series...I think i have played all the series...even the old gameboy...!! sigh...those good days

Megaman: is really good...but challenge...i personally think 7 is the best...!!! 8 is alrite...my rank is probably 7,3,5,4,6,8,2,1...never get the chance to beat all of them...too young...but i have the collection now...heehee

X: amazing...before 5 that is...my fav is 5,4,1,3,2...havent play 6, but i heard it is not that good...7 and 8 is piece of dirt...so bad now i hate the series now...!! stupid capcom...!! they are either try to destroy megaman or struggling with it

Zero: not much to say...too good to be true...i love zero series...his kick butt slash just way too cool...who needs a gun when u have a bada$$ sword...!!!

anime...i really dont like it at all

Signature Image

Quote by OneWingTenshiMegaman sux....now...before it is awesome...way awesome...it is the very first action game i ever played....dude I love the series...I think i have played all the series...even the old gameboy...!! sigh...those good days

X: amazing...before 5 that is...my fav is 5,4,1,3,2...havent play 6, but i heard it is not that good...7 and 8 is piece of dirt...so bad now i hate the series now...!! stupid capcom...!! they are either try to destroy megaman or struggling with it

anime...i really dont like it at all

sux? thats a little harsh. i relise the BB went through a disgracful period, but i think someone over at capcom pulled thier head out of thier ***, and got things together, the resent surge in releases(over the past year) due to the MM anniversery had some good games, even if just rereleased.
i havnt played X7 or 8. but i have heard alot about both, mainly that 7 is a waste of time/money/the#7. but i heard they got thier **** together for 8, and that it brings back what made the X games great.

and for the anime, im suprised no one else(my self included) talked about these. i for one liked them alot, and loved seeing X in the anime:D. but i can really see why someone wouldnt like them. kinda have to be a diehard too really enjoy them.

sry about the harshness...i do love megaman....it is just that capcom destroyed it...that makes me mad...i admit annivasary is awesome...but that was the previous work...now...nuh...i know x8 is better than 7...but...it is nowhere near good too...sry about that...
i dont like the anime...but megaman has manga...in case anybody curious...for both original and X...all of them are based on games...so it was quiete interesting to read...it has more story in the ...overall..i think the manga is the winner over anime...!!

Signature Image

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

I dont like to much the BN anime series - -,just Bass.exe

K I R A B O S H I !

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Okay, so you ask about X, Legends, Battle Netwerk, and Zero.

Original series - Loved it. Of course, games are outdated now, but back then it was way awesome. I still have 7 and 8, so I still play it now an then.
X - LOVE IT! X1 and X4 are two absolute favorites. I cannot get enough of those games, I have no clue how many times I played those. The rest were fun, but as we started to "progress" they weren't as quality. 5 and 6 were wierd, and 7 was just horrid. Haven't played 8.
Legends - Loved the first! It was really awesome. Second sucked.
Battle Network - I tried and tried, but I just couldn't get into the series. Just seemed stupid.
Zero - Really fun. It was just like X, but with Zero, for the most part. I enjoyed this series. Wasn't incredible, but it was fun.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

What do u think if i open a Group of MM Fans?

K I R A B O S H I !

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

I really like the Mega Man X and X2 series. It was classic, looked good, and had good characters. Mega Man Legends and all the other strange ones are so bad it is almost too painful to even mention. Blocky 3D and 360 perspective in any game just hurts so much more than helping.

i like Mega Man X overall! Cool armor/buster, Zero, good characters/bosses/story/areas! :D

Signature

Quote by Rebel-Soul-KazeWhat do u think if i open a Group of MM Fans?

sounds cool, the blue bomber needs a group.

jimmy2buc

jimmy2buc

Dragon Knight Nyo!

megaman rocks, but right now am playing MM Zero 3!!!
nyo

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

X series is my favorite, but my username makes that obvious I guess. =P
Legends is a great series..best Megaman plotline around. But of course they might not make another entry to that series..
The original series is classic, and wonderful..abit hard sometimes but not bad. MM2 is my favorite.
The Gameboy games (MMone through five) were mostly crap though.. Megaman's sprite was too big in those games.
Battle Network sucks, I'd rather play Pokemon.
Zero series sucks..Zero looks like a kid in a thong. Ugh.
..did I forget anything besides Megaman Soccer?
Ah yes, Command Missions. I would've been excited about this game years and years ago, but the addition of characters I don't know really turns me off. Haven't played any X game after 6, you see.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.