Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are you doin' in this very moment??? - Minitokyo

What are you doin' in this very moment???

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

Hey people what are you doin while you find this thread???? as you all can asume, I've got nothing to do, I'm just in front of my pc writing this*finish* i dunno I must find something to do ^_^' tell me what are you doing on this very moment Dont cheat!!!

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Im just thinking,and listening Evanescence ^-^ and in a few minutes i will go to sleep n.nUUU

K I R A B O S H I !

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

I'm watching Black Christmas. the best horror/Christmas movies ever!

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

I'm surfing MT right now while on lunch break from my work place. When I post this response then I'm getting out and go back to work. And I am not kidding on this. Everyone have a merry Christmas. :)

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

On Mt as you can see. I am also listening to a 7 minute song by : Gigi D' Agostino called La Passion. And I'm wearing a beanie :P

-Knives-

andiyar

andiyar

wordsmith

Listening to X Japan and contemplating watching a movie or something. Also considering going to bed instead. ^^

-Andiyar

"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

now i am in a cibercafe,reading your thread,because i took vacations with my parents,it is pretty hot in this place,but it is okay,i am enjoying this moment :) :)

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

rocking to Prodigy - Full Throttle

besides MT, surfing through some EGL sites

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

I'm currently trying to get a eyelash out of my eye.
Tis killing me! X_X

[boom dop]

now: trying to stay awake
next: posting this
afterwards: sleeping... finally ;)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.