Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gif as avatar upload problem - Minitokyo

Gif as avatar upload problem

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Another technical question from me:
I have just finished making a gif in Adobe Image Ready. The image is made from various screenshots that I took. The size of it is 50x38 pixels. Maybe it's too heavy to upload...but I saved it as optimized and it IS a gif but for some reason I get the message that it's can't be uploaded because it's either not a .gif or a .jpg image or it may be because it's not 50x50 pixels...

All you computer geniuses out there, care to help me out...

Signature Image

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

how big is the size of this avatar in Kilobytes (KB) ?

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

There have been a few other users having a problem with this.
It may just be a bug in the upload sytem.
Good luck!
Hope you figure it out. ^_^

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

It's because your avatar isn't exactly 50x50 px..and I'm pretty sure it's not that heavy..
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/1877/

Signature

u need ur avatar to be exactly 50x50, my avatar was 50x40 and it wouldnt load so had to change it exactly 50x50

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.