Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [quiz] Which OS are you? - Minitokyo

[quiz] Which OS are you?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Before I finally get off the Internet for the day...I thought I'd spam you all with a geeky quiz:

http://bbspot.com/News/2003/01/os_quiz.php

I got Slackware Linux. (Yay for UNIX...one day I WILL make the switch from ol' Windows...)

ahah uh i got amiga OS
"ahead of your time. you keep alot of balls in the air. if only your parents had given you more opportunities to succeed."

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

I got :
You are Debian Linux. People have difficulty getting to know you. Once you finally open your shell they're apt to love you."

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

I got HP-UX

"You are still strong despite the passage of time though few understand you, those who do love you deeply and appreciate you."

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I got OS/2 "Your are plauged with abandonment, and disgust for your backstabbing step-brother. Oh what might have been" Damn this doesn't fit me I wanted Slackware, because that fits me better and thats what I use.
@tarigwaermir - why not make that switch today, don't support the empire abandon windows now, its your only hope:)

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I got OS X. You tend to be fashionable and clever despite being a bit transparent. Now that you've reached some stability you're expecting greater popularity.

Earn money reading e-mails here

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

I got Windows 2000 SP3
"You're a steady and reliable phone. People think you're all business but with your recent therapy you've become a bit more playful."
The empire knows best! Support Microsoft!

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Os X.. made this about year ago ;)

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I got Slackware :P

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

knight_chylde

knight_chylde

such a hot gimmick

Palm OS

"Punctual, straightforward and very useful. Your mother wants you to do more with your life like your cousin Wince, but you're happy with who you are."

Abadonna

Abadonna

Oh, I am Amiga OS.

(Does anybody know what it is?)

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

kino

kino

tabibito

You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane. Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer, but require much less effort to complete.

Signature Image

Quote by d00d34I got Windows 2000 SP3
"You're a steady and reliable phone. People think you're all business but with your recent therapy you've become a bit more playful."!

I got the same thing except I don't support MS XD

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

AHAHA! Never thought i would be that one.
http://bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2003/01/os_quiz/os2_warp.jpg

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

AoiDatenshi

AoiDatenshi

Wandering Datenshi

Debian Linux... XD
Tux, anyone?

...and the angel falls from the heaven to the earth...

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

http://bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2003/01/os_quiz/apple_dos.jpg

omfg how did this happen XD

maqua

maqua

oh-so-innocent XD

You are Windows 98. You're a bit flaky, but well-liked. You don't have a great memory, but everyone seems to know you. A great person to hang out with and play some games.

flaky????

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

FAv Input device? --> Sausage of Power! tehehe

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

Debian Linux. and its so true!

Debian Linux here too. Never ran that distro though, kept to Mandrake and Red Hat and must admit that I primarily run XP now ^.^;;

Quote by AbadonnaOh, I am Amiga OS.

(Does anybody know what it is?)

It's the operating system Amigas used (duh :p), you know, the old Comodore machines (newer than C64/128 etc though). Quite good at the time I'd say, a decent os.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I got Windows 95 :( That explains why my brain is often malfunctioning...

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

I have Windows XP (not corrected by either SP1 nor SP2). But MS is evil. If I could, I'd move to some kind of Linux.

Amiga OS too. didn't knew i was deprive :lol

Haha ... I got OS X, funny I seldom used Mac.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.