Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which is better - Minitokyo

which is better

page 1 of 1 16 total items

which is better adobe photoshop cs or adobe illustrator. please help me decide

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I've never used illustrator, or know what it's used for, But mt money will go with photoshop, but I'm not certain.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Illustrator? Whoa X_x

I only used CS - an easy program to use

But squink, I'd rather prefer PSP though - hands down

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

PSP ???? what is that ... im sorta new to the whole art program i got into cause my friends said its fun making ur own wallpaper

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

PSP stands for Paint Shop Pro, I couldn't say how good it is for making wallpapers, though.

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

both softwares has different uses and purposes....
Adobe Photoshop CS is for editing and making image manipulations
and Illustrator is for creating drawings and digital artworks or publishing layouts....
simply, I can't tell you which one is the best, because basically, they are of different usage :\

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

I've never used adobe illustrator before. (it sounds interesting) I'm using photoshop CS to draw CG, make wallpapers, avatars, layouts..etc..all graphics...

thank you all for your imput and thank you to those who post imputs after this post thank you all

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

They are for different uses, but I would recomend anyone start out with cs to get used to imaging on a computer. Illustrator is best for making original art, not really editing to make wallpapers, clean up scans and photos ect.. um.. yeah, hope that helps ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

They are for different uses, but I would recomend anyone start out with cs to get used to imaging on a computer. Illustrator is best for making original art, not really editing to make wallpapers, clean up scans and photos ect.. um.. yeah, hope that helps ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------(...) I never see you again, I don't really mind. It just makes me want to tell you that I love you even more!

chibileeny

chibileeny

..::Asucaga Forever::..

I use photoshop but isn't it alsoyour opinion?

..::~*~Aucaga Forever~*~::..

dnmax

dnmax

That Man

Illustrator is vector based while Photoshop is pixel based

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

MS Paint. Hands down XD

But really now. Can you even save a pic as jpg in Illustrator? Go for Photoshop.

never used illustrator...

i'm sticking to photoshop and open canvas :P

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Adobe Photoshop CS is better.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Adobe Photoshop! I have 7 and it works great for everything i do that is art-related!

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.