Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need help finding Skies Of Arcadia: Legends scans! :( - Minitokyo

Need help finding Skies Of Arcadia: Legends scans! :(

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hi, again! I think I'm having a bit of trouble finding a good pic on Skies Of Arcadia: Legends, my absoute fav RPG! XD You see, I have an idea for a new userpage theme and avatar, but fail to locate scans of Vyse, Aika, Fina, and their awesome ship, the Delphinus, altogether! If any of you have an idea on where to locate tehm, please PM me as soon as possible, k? :)

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

yea sure ive played that game i like the music and fighting engine is pretty cool i played it on deamcast i still got mine......if i find anything i'll let u know!...

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

yay sure i look for some scans for ya star-kun! since it's also my favorite rpg!

ive got hundreds of pics i found on teh net, its also my fav rpg so if you want any pics just ask me on www.gwat.tk , my user name is harvesterofsorrow.

Metallica

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.