Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chibi....with gunz - Minitokyo

Chibi....with gunz

page 1 of 1 21 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

I am creating my own little manga about my friends. Created all of us in chibi form, gave us a deranged world and let us run rampant with no plot line in site. It's fun to draw my crazy friends with weapons of doom running around with the only intent to harass the locals. I was wondering if anyone else was doing any thing similar.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

I have a big bazooka whit a bayonet that shoots nuclear pellet bombs... yeah!

buggydude

buggydude

It's true. He also has a red trenchcoat that is perpetually blowing in the wind even indoors

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

chibileeny

chibileeny

..::Asucaga Forever::..

^_^' uhhhhh.....what?

..::~*~Aucaga Forever~*~::..

Chibi with guns, eh? When I saw that topic I immediately thought, "Gundam SD." Sounds like you're having fun. What's your character like, buggydude?

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Show us peeeeectures! ^____^

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by cromsbloodChibi with guns, eh? When I saw that topic I immediately thought, "Gundam sd." Sounds like you're having fun. What's your character like, buggydude?

well my character is quite the insane one lol i have a red trench coat and a sword of undoom (ya see the word undoom means the doom of doom twice the doom in twice the blade) and interdimensional pockets in my trench that i pull random stuff out of. and i have a random multicolored tuft of hair, in classic anime fashion.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by cromsbloodChibi with guns, eh? When I saw that topic I immediately thought,
"Gundam SD."

I was thinking Gunslinger Girl (though the girls aren't exactly chibi. . .), but this project looks as if it's a lot less about plot and character, and more on mindless fun. Sounds like it'll be a blast. . . Good luck!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by Aa-chanShow us peeeeectures! ^____^

Quote by shinsengumi

Quote by cromsbloodChibi with guns, eh? When I saw that topic I immediately thought,
"Gundam SD."

I was thinking Gunslinger Girl (though the girls aren't exactly chibi. . .), but this project looks as if it's a lot less about plot and character, and more on mindless fun. Sounds like it'll be a blast. . . Good luck!

pictures will come as soon as my scanner stops sounding like a dying moose but fear not because my friend jason is gonna hook me up on weekends so i can still post then.
As for mindless fun yea its all about the insanity. there really isnt a plot line it goes by episode to episode most of the time but its been proven to work just look at azu manga daioh lol

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

So....Is your comic gonna be about terrorizing people? >=D

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by zephiris26So....Is your comic gonna be about terrorizing people? >=D

Yes but that's only part of the madness. Ya see its weird to explain it because it sounds stupid out of the context of the manga. I have begun this comic of mine because my friends are dying to see the next page, but due to my laziness only about 11 pages so far but i really wanna get into it if anime and games aren't distracting me. They are only rough copies though but i might put the rough ones on if people wanna see them. They're not much but its something. (by the way nice rei stuff i love eva and rei's my favorite) Who knows i may even add in friends from MT to the comic as one time extras or something like that = D only time will tell but once this gets off the ground i will keep the interested posted. ty

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Guess i'm 3 days late ROFL OX. A manga eh? sounds like fun. I could make an manga but i just do mini comics. But Chibi with guns sounds kinda fun mayb i should doodle an art work. Cant wait to see the manga.

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by KeoughGuess i'm 3 days late ROFL OX. A manga eh? sounds like fun. I could make an manga but i just do mini comics. But Chibi with guns sounds kinda fun mayb i should doodle an art work. Cant wait to see the manga.

thanks dude. soon as i get the time i will put up the rough copies.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Small people with big guns looks cool. Also very skinny girls with giant guns are cool looking...or robot arms O.o

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by kinslayerSmall people with big guns looks cool. Also very skinny girls with giant guns are cool looking...or robot arms O.o

it entails the glory of all mwahahaha

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

shirobane

shirobane

Shiroi Hane

I also thought Gunslinger Girl

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

yeah, but i'm not doing an manga, but an animation, and i have a plot. with three spirits, mr. smile, mr. frown, and mr. straigh-mouth. but there is no dialogue, it is all done with pictures. i would love to see yours. it sounds really chill. good luck on it.

Signature

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by smilebityeah, but i'm not doing an manga, but an animation, and i have a plot. with three spirits, mr. smile, mr. frown, and mr. straigh-mouth. but there is no dialogue, it is all done with pictures. i would love to see yours. it sounds really chill. good luck on it.

thanks for the support i should have my first posts done by this weekend sometime hopefully.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

SpiritWolf8356

Night Walker

The Posse is the spiff! ^_^ (And for those of you who wanted a scan of the posse, buggydude posted one in his gallery. )

I'm in this one! I'm the one who runs around with a lacerating mallet. heh...fun...

Veni. Vidi. Velcro.
I came. I saw. I got stuck.

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

chibi WITH guns! YES! Sweet, I can definately see chibi characters busting out with huge friggin rocket launchers. Very cool indeed.

Signature Image

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by fuzzmegabasschibi WITH guns! YES! Sweet, I can definately see chibi characters busting out with huge friggin rocket launchers. Very cool indeed.

You know it. Its going to have so much insanity. FLCL humor and zanyness combined with hightened levels of action and silliness. i'm hoping to have a color pic of them on by this weekend if i remember to have my friend scan it.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.