Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FLOODS - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

What are the rules on that ...

I mean i would love to share the crap i produce in one endless stream of pixels ..
But it's rude (imho)

it's a shit way to increase your level. but it works :(

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

Heh...my opinion on floods is just be concerned about others and the server too...it isn't fair to those who are still below the level of having unlimited uploads...unless you want stricter rules regarding uploads? The mods are pretty lenient about it...so don't abuse it.

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

yea only uploaded like 3 at a time awhile ago, leaving a bit of a gap then uploaded again XD

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

lol thx to those flooders mah wallpapers get pushed down all the time...(not that they would have been favoured by other users but XD at least more ratings) anyways...somebody told me that sheqel hat some new feature in MT V.2. regarding the pushing down of scans/wallpapers ???????

kino

kino

tabibito

im sick of seeing ecchi and hentai scans everytiime i open MT.....

Signature Image

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

i havent submitted in over a month...

(notices puny level)

oh well. (scanner broke while flying through a window)

May the Woot be with you!

I think a certain number over x amount of time. exmple only 3 or 4 an hour. That would prevent flooding. I try to make sure I only do a few at a time. I don't like when 1 person has the 6 new spots on the page.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Quote by Limalitylol thx to those flooders mah wallpapers get pushed down all the time..

I think they made a special rule for you Lima, that makes your papers disappear :P

but a nice technical solution moloko :)

Oh well lets see how our admin solves it in the next version .....

Airrrrrrr

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

u mean the flooding of scans taurec??? well technically once u are above lvl20 u have unlimited upload privilages....BUT it is you own choice to be polite and not flood the gallery with like 10, 20+ scans at once....LOL.....

Quote by Limalitylol thx to those flooders mah wallpapers get pushed down all the time...

Technically one single person can't flood the wallpaper section anymore....they are bound to the 3 wallpapers max within 24h rule.....itz just that there are more members in MT now so it is natural that more new wallpapers will get submitted...

Quote by soraim sick of seeing ecchi and hentai scans everytiime i open MT.....

don't worry about that.....MT v2.2 will eliminate all hentai scans..... ecchi remains though XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

I don't see any problems with scans. hell it's a resource flood those the more the merrier <g>

But this morning we had a flooder that posted alot of 640x480 pictures of "unknown origin"
in the wallpaper section and hell i promised to eat my mouse if he made those.

Zuri wasn't 100% sure but we were thinking along the line of hentai game screenies.

They were too small for the scan section so my guess was he just went along and posted them via the wallpaper part (maybe no evil intend but just clueless)

Airrrrrrr

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

umm...can u gimme the person's name? *takes out chainsaw*

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

you have mail :)

Airrrrrrr

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

what?....where!!!1! xo

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.