Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Find out about Your PAST life here... - Minitokyo

Find out about Your PAST life here...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

http://wsabstract.com/script/pastlife.htm
Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North New Zealand approximately on 1350.
Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.
Now you remember?
XD

michiko326

michiko326

super freak

Ha! That's hilarious!
Mineyminemine:
Diagnosis:
-----------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Tibet approximately on 1825.
------------------------------------------------------------------
brief psychological profile in that past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
your last past life brought to present:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Now you remember?

Take this!: "could be a servant of dark forces"

RAHR!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

man!!! what a hoax!! So.... let's say i'm born on a particular day/month/year... then that means, that everyone borin at the same date are the same as me xD hHAhahahaha..... my ass.... but it was funny though, thanks for sharing yeah? xD

Signature

lol lol lol
mine:
Diagnosis:
---------------------------------------------------(...) I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern West Russia approximately on 975.
Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
---------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in that past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
------------------------------------------------------------------(...) that your last past life brought to present:
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
----------------------------------------------------------------(...) Now you remember?
----------------------------------------------------------------(...) XD

RonWeasley

RonWeasley

Parselmouth

Diagnosis:
---------------------------------------------------------------(...) I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South New Zealand approximately on 900.
Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
-----------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in that past life:
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.
---------------------------------------------------------------(...) that your last past life brought to present:
Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician!

And if you complain once more you\'ll meet an army of me
Signature

Diagnosis:
---------------------------------------------------------------(...) I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Romania approximately on 950.
Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in that past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
-----------------------------------------------------------------(...) that your last past life brought to present:
It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------(...)

Quote by RonWeasleyDiagnosis:
---------------------------------(...) I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South New Zealand approximately on 900.
Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
-----------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in that past life:
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.
---------------------------------------------------------------(...) that your last past life brought to present:
Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician!

i perfer to be this except female ~_~ but i sattle for the other one :)

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Heh.

Diagnosis:
-------------------------------------------------------(...) I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Central England approximately on 1150.
Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
---------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in that past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------(...) that your last past life brought to present:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
---------------------------------------------------------------------(...) Now you remember?
----------------------------------------------------------------(...)

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Hehehe here's mine!

Diagnosis:
------------------------------------------------------(...) I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Sumatra approximately on 1350.
------------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in that past life:
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Diagnosis:
---------------------------------------------------------------(...) I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Japan approximately on 775.
Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
---------------------------------------------------------------(...) Now you remember?

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

I was definitely not a male!>.< But some of it maybe true..XD

Diagnosis:
---------------------------------------------------(...) I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Alaska approximately on 575.
Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
------------------------------------------------------------------(...) brief psychological profile in that past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
------------------------------------------------------------------(...) that your last past life brought to present:
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.