Shadow Hearts

page 1 of 1 6 total items

lens-seph

lens-seph

-Planeswalker-

Cancel

man, this was one really nice game...anyone else played it? and know any good sites? (the section here in MT was surprisingly lacking) ^^;

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cancel

Actually this topic has been created before. Just that it was covered as....

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/8311/

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7694/
and
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/4657/

BUT! Since this topic is about the original...it gets to stay, so to any mods out there.....don't close this topic....close two of the links. The first one was amazing.....though it wasn't really noticed thanks to FFX since they came out at around the same time.....

Anyways....

Quote by mysefl from one of the topicsLOL! Well to you maybe its the best RPG ever.... ALOT of people hated the Judgement Ring concept in Shadow Hearts...I personally love the series myself though I hated Koudelka, that game just had a horrible battle system. Your weapon could break and you ran out of ammo, thus leaving you to punch enemies and if you progressed at ALL you were instantly screwed....So I decided to let the game know my fury, and destroyed the disks > : ).

i myself haven't gotten to play SH 2 : Coveant yet.. but it looks FAR better than the first one and looks like they've made alot of improvement. I was worried that this title wouldn't see overseas releasing, but I worried for nothing. I do look foward to purchasing the third installment in the gothic series that is amazing (If you haven't played Shadow Hearts I recommend doing so. Though they make mention to the original game somewhat...its still an amazing game and lets just say that the opening movie is my favorite out of ANY RPG....mainly cause of the intensity....the voice overs suck). Anyways I look foward to purchasing this game once I get paid anyways. Then devoting my time to that......since the original jams up whenever I beat the final boss....so I can never see the ending....I need to get a new copy of that too.....

Signature Image

• Dec 26, 2004
Cancel

One of the best rpg i ever played, the story, the character were way too cool. Only the intro on the train covers the value of the entire game IMHO.
The dark plot and atmosphere was very good, i always love dark stories for an rpg.
I had seen SH2:Covenant it's a very good game, they have improved the first game and bring it to very good level, even better than the first. A game that is a must to play :)

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

• Dec 26, 2004
Cancel

Oooh this is my series! I think you guys can tell. lol..
I got the first one when it first came out and I loved it way more than FFX and well I had a crush on Yuri since the 8th grade. hahaha

Shadow Hearts rocks!

• Dec 27, 2004

KurokiKaze

Da Demon Itself

Cancel

Yeah the 2 of them have a very cool story characters ... and the Judgement Ring ruls... its more interactive than just pressing the action and the character does it...

And for my opinion they kick FFX ass... the only thing is that i dont have finished Shadow Hearts 1 .. yet

--+ Your sin is beyond the grace of God +--

Orgullosamente miembro [Hispanime] , por ahi afuera quien hable espagnol... unase

• Jan 21, 2005

akaichou

akaichou

play hard...party hard >_<

Cancel

Yeah, I like the main chara Yuri that anti-hero. He just don't like another main chara from other RPGs...and the fun factor is great, I don't remember laughing while playing this series.

maen2 ke gallery gw dunk di http://xefiroth.deviantart.com

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.