Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam online - Minitokyo

Gundam online

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

This just an idea of some company making a Gundam Online game for the ps2 and PC!

-You can customized your suits, or Use the ones from a gundam series *exp:Freedom from gundam seed*
-you start out with a Regular Mass Produced Suit *Exp:Leo,Strike Daggar,Zaku Etc*
-you gain levels by wining each battles or kills, to get Experince.
-You can choose sides. *Earth Fredation,Zaft etc.*
-Battle System:somethnig Similer to Gundam:Encounter From Space. Huge battle between sides. No limits of how many players would be in one battle.
-Controlling battle ships and launching Players out of the Dock would be nice?
-Build a base from anywhere. *Exp:Making Plant, or make a military Base on a moon*
Anymore Idea's?

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Neat ideas. Serious modifications of your Suit would be cool, so you get to tune it and repair it and add neato touches to completly personalise it ^____^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

Sounds really cool =). Customizing your cockpit. Having your MS/Gundam auto-configure to playing style. An example would be where if you use your beam saber or heat hawk at lot, the game would auto change your MS/Gundam to more of a close range style. Or, if your insanely accurate at long range against mutiple enemey MS, then your MS/Gundam would be changed to more of a funnel type.

ohhhhhhh
i really GUNDAM,can you give me link of it?thank you so much

dans

dans

busy u_u

modification like Armored Core ?

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Hm. Alot of potential here. Hell, *ID* play it, and Im not a fan of online gaming :) Some ideas, though:

You`d most likely have to split it up via the Universe; the SEED universe, AU, GW universe, etc. And then have a 'common ground' universe. Otherwise you`d have people with G-Gundam style suits walking all over the people playing by the original series suits.

As far as customizing suits goes, it`d probably be good to look to the Armored Core series of games for ideas there. Swap out and customize everything, with downsides to be considered(sure, you`re packing the generator of the Gods...but your speed and manueverability are that of White Base ;) ), that sort of thing.

And as far as battles having no limit on number of people...I dunno if the computing power and bandwidth exists to handle that. Might have to have a limit of like a couple hundred. There could also be arenas for one on one or team competition. Not to mention there could be groups formed by the players, and they give you missions to go on(bound to be abuse of this here, but such is the nature of humanity...)

Thats all Ive got right now.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.