Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saying hi to all - Minitokyo

Saying hi to all

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I just discover this site and this community and i love them all, i'm hoping to remain here for long ^_^

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Yes - so many newcomers - welcome welcome! Name's Celessa - welcome to MT

Read the Support if you have any questions - take care and enjoy your stay!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Thanks of the welcome i will ask promptly if i will have any trouble ^_^

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your stay ^___^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

JSD324

The La-Lei-Lu-Lei-Lo

Welcome to the group, have a good time here.

My love, my dream, and you.
I won't let those go no matter what.

lens-seph

lens-seph

-Planeswalker-

ohhh, it's Lezard..XD welcome to MT! ..hope you enjoy your stay ^^

Signature

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Whoo! Welcome to MT! Its awesome... Especially with the new Christmasy/Snowy/Winter theme. Teehee. ;)

Happy New Year 2 U! :)

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hiya welcome to the forum! if you need help go here http://support.minitokyo.net/
enjoy your stay!

Thanks to all ^_^ I hope i will have a good time here and stay for a long time :D

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.