Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorite scent? - Minitokyo

What's your favorite scent?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Quote by itsDchlorineHmm... scent? scent? scent? Its really hard for a guy to pick a
favorite scent cause of all thsoe weird smells out there like aountry
apple, vanilla cinnamin, etc lol. but theses this one candle company
that makes cucumber melon ( its a manly smell hehe ^^)

What, not hard for this guy! How my gf's hair smells right after she's taken a shower, damn I love tea tree!

the valley of the breasts

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by clarenssicthe valley of the breasts

:nya:

i have no idea. theres a lot i smell but can't say wat my favorite is ^_^'

Sweet Pea. For some reaosn, it just smells so good and it's the only scent I can really like. Other scents for some apparent reason are too strong for me. That's why I hate regular perfume so I'm really picky when I go shopping at Bath and Body Works. Love that store, peeps! ^__^

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by cocoSweet Pea. For some reaosn, it just smells so good and it's the only scent I can really like. Other scents for some apparent reason are too strong for me. That's why I hate regular perfume so I'm really picky when I go shopping at Bath and Body Works. Love that store, peeps! ^__^

Yeah, The Body Shop has some really light-smelling stuff as well ^-^
I also like the smell of vanilla, but the only vanilla-smelling thing I could find was a body spray so strong it could knock out a cow XD

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Oh yes I forgot, I like the smell of Lilacs and Roses too! :D

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

joepolo2002

joepolo2002

Ecchi Master

My nose goes into sensory shock everytime I go to Pier 1, a Bath & Body Works store or similar stores that have abundant scents :)
But my favs are
1. Allspice and bayleaf combo
2. Apple cinnimon
3. RL Polo cologne

[ecchi-club] member.
Signature
Yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

jasmine flowers, axe body spray X3 and the first smell when you enter a coffee shop. XD

Signature

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

jasmine flowers, axe body spray X3 and the first smell when you enter a coffee shop. XD oh, there are a lot of other good ones but i can't remember them right now. ><

Signature

i like those insence sticks(they look like fireworks punks) of strawberry and vanilla, they keep my room from smelling really funky XD (i live in my dads basement), and also the smell of when its raining and after too.

linkrulesx10

linkrulesx10

Ero kaki

i cant smell very good cause my nose is kinda stuffed but i love the scent of my mum's speghetti bolegnase (excuse spelling if it is wrong)

You come near me and "sword of light that i doth release" ??? huh how come it isn't working??? Oh yeah i remember now im not a sorcerer ops... umm... just forget what i just said... kinda... oh thats right, I remember im a ninja now "Kage bunshin no jutsu"??? huh how come it isn't working???...

Lemon is nice. i have a cute little citrus tree in the corner of my garden-its gorgeous. In terms of perfume, i like sensi by giorgio armani, its my sig~ mewwww =^0^=

- This Free Life Crisis -

The smell of chocolate...*drools* Coffee smells fine too, but I really don't like some perfumes that have strong smells...makes me giddy...

i love the smell of a cold winter's night. there, the air is so fresh and pure. it makes me feel so alive! i love it! it is so much better than the stuffy air indoors, or the humid air in the summer time.

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

This is similar to asking what your favorite flavor is, except just in the context of smell. For hand-wash fluids, perhaps eucalyptus, strawberry or apple would be the best.
In general, and nice scent would be strawberry or apple.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Hmm...I just discovered that I also love the smell of cherries :nya:

Kureboy99

Kureboy99

Escape my Constraints...

the scent after a spring rainshower after the sun comes up and heats the water on the street and grass...perfect ;)

...See the Music, Feel the Music, Be the Music...

My favorite scent is mint.
It is because the head is refreshingly made pleasant at any time as the best
reason.

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

Melon!! Definiately melon is my fav scent!! :D i also like the scent of green apple!! ^__^

Signature

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

I don't think I have a favourite scent, but I like all good smells. I like to smell perfume on a woman, the smell of vanilla, the scent of a car's air-conditioner when it's now switched on and the smell of freshly printed plastic. Yes I'm very weird. :)

hike up a mountain, the cold fresh air at the top.
you'll know what i mean

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

let's see my favorite scent would have to be Cherry Blossom shower gel that my boy friend bought me for a christmas gift. and my second favorite scent is my vanilla body spray/

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

Sour apple, ever since I bought a car with that freshener in it, It has always been my scent of choice.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.