Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rubiks Cube - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Have any of you figured out how to do a rubiks cube? My best time was 1'31". Sux huh ^_^;
Macky (nickname for a Japanese guy) can solve it in 12 seconds =_=' (fastest unofficial cuber). How 'bout you?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

29 seconds - just did it out of thin air - lol

X_x - Yeah, I've been working on Rubik's since I was 11 - go figure lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

man, dude! That's nothing compared to one of the Guinness record holders.... He solved three randomly shuffled Rubic Cubes with a blindfold over his eyes xD hAHahaha.... that was amazing man!

but anyway, i haven't figured out how to solve it yet... always that last piece of stupid color that gets lost...... OX ....and i bet it will take me about 20 decades before i can figure it out correctly........... but i can juggle! Does that count? xD hahHAh...

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

solving the rubik's cube in 12 and 29 seconds- i gotta see it ta believe it.
lol

:) :nya:

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol - okay just did it again and it took me 2 minutes 14 seconds - it depends on the setup you know

1 min 07 sec
2 min 14 sec
58 sec - wo0t!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I hate the rubiks cube! >=( That's the reason I keep losing my hair, dammit! XD But I read Shigeru Miyamoto (creator of Super Mario) considers the maker of the rubiks cube his only rival! Strange, huh? ~_~

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

I still hafta find the pieces I didn't chew after I tore mine up, but I used to do it in a few minutes, & I can teach you too! just disassemble & reassemble :pacman:

What solving method/s do you use Cel? I use the Fredredick (is that how you spell it?) method. You use petris?

Your times are really skewed @_@;

ps:

Quote by Celessa29 seconds - just did it out of thin air - lol

I started this year. And that's really fast @_@

lol yeah after holding it in my hand for a few seconds i tossed it and said screw THIS shit!! XD

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

HAHahAHAHaHAHHAHA!!!! There's methods for rubics cube? Man! Not wonder why the dolphins are smarter than us..... they don't play with that piece of crap... and mostly, they ain't got no hair to rip out of frustration ya know.....

there's no way i'm gonna buy that damn cube ever again...

Signature

Xand...you can't solve it. You suxs XD
*Xand takes the rest of his life and can't solve one cube* lol

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

LMAO - X_x - Rubik's is for the mind actually. lol

Quote by afanWhat solving method/s do you use Cel? I use the Fredredick (is that how you spell it?) method. You use petris?

Your times are really skewed @_@;

ps:

Quote by Celessa29 seconds - just did it out of thin air - lol

I started this year. And that's really fast @_@

Petrus, afan - that's how it is spelt - and yeah, my time was skewed cuz my ball-bearing Rubik's Cube got jammed lol - I average about less than a minute, 38 seconds normally if I tried and my fastest was 19 X_x - that 29 just happened because my hands were ready lol - the other times, I was just slacking off - haha

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha... that's true....... i actually bought that cube and tried to solve the damn thing... it ended up in me ripping off the colors and replacing them where they belong xD hahahaha.... and then i threw it....

but you're correct, it would take me an entire lifetime to figure out that piece of crap even if i knew techniques... haha

Signature

Petrus? My brother uses that method. @_@ He averages right below a minute (like 5X seconds [X is 1-9]). Damn! Why is the plus/cross method sooooo slow!?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

http://lar5.com/cube/ <---- Lars Petrus method

i promise..... i don't get a damn thing, and it even got a demonstration of 41 moves..... xD hHAAHaha.... stupid...

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol - you aren't using it right? Anyhou - I've been born using both methods actually - to me, Petrus is more of my preference, though I can do both well - especially the 2 x 2 x 3 - instant quickness - it's all practice pretty much and if you think that's fast, you haven't seen nothing yet - hehe ^_~

Signature

The cross is fast though. You can get on side and two rows on each side really fast...or fast for me compared to my petrus anyways ^_^;. Petrus, you have to think too much in my opinion.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

O_o mmm....... what's that other method called? I only found the method by Lars Petrus....

Signature

Xand...why are you interested now? lol XD
Just research harder XD

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

the fastest time for me 40 seconds which was like 8 yrs ago. XD

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

*packs a punch at afan's face* it needs re-decoration xD haha... nah... it was a long time ago since i messed with teh damn cube, i wanna try out the new techniques... if they don't work, the cube is outta teh window :)

Signature

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

You know, Yale once had a summer class on techniques to solve the Rubik's Cube...

my records is 4 months 5 days 2hrs...isnt that amazing XP
my friends can do it blind folded 2 mins...lil kids pick stuff up to fast....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by Celessalol - okay just did it again and it took me 2 minutes 14 seconds - it depends on the setup you know

1 min 07 sec
2 min 14 sec
58 sec - wo0t!

okay Cel im sold. :D
and most impressed.

:makes note to self - must pick 1 up this week:

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.