Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rubiks Cube - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

I can't solve that damn thing for the life of me.... I could sit for hours and never get it. I have no idea how you guys can solve it at all. You guys must be geniuses.... or maybe im just really stupid. lol I'm with you Xandy I can't solve it either!! I owuld just peel off the stickers too. lol Whoever made that cube had WAY too much spare time. ^__^'

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

they're not geniuses babe.... that's blasphemy xD hHAhaa...

yeah, us two might be smart.... but a rubik's cube doesn't mean the whole world xD hAHHAhahahaha..... well, if you would've given me an entire lifetime to solve rubik's cube, i would've thrown it outta my window!!! But if you would've given me an entire lifetime to learn kungfu, i would've snapped it up within seconds xD heh...

besides, that's what i did, i peeled off the stickers and put them back to their righteous places, hahaha....

Signature

PrincessChii

PrincessChii

* r y u u s e i

My brother can solve the Rubik's Cube in 20 seconds at least on average. o_o;; Although, I can't solve it for beans. -^^-; Yeppers, Macky is the best cuber out there so far, my brother's told me all about him. XD;;

Signature Image
* under the SKY_ + + show me your Uchiha

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

lol >o< truth is I picked it up.. stared at it tried doing it..then gave up ^o^'' how long had I been trying to figure it out...was like..a hour or two, see my brain just doesn't like oogly puzzles..=o='' bleh!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

lol ur right xandy they're not geniuses... lol I would have thrown it out the window too.... lol ^___^

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Izukio

Izukio

Wave Sovereign of Mintaka

I play them when people have them lying around, but I've never treid to solve one of my own.

omg......to slove a damn cube -_-.........
my fastest time was about.......5 minutes and...thout 15 sec. -_-
I'm really bad at this things -_-.......i had slove my cube so hard...........now he's almost falling out in pieces -_-"........>_< ..........methods??????? does they exist xd?????????

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I've never been able to complete one :( . Just can't get my head around it OX .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Quote by Chopstickzmy records is 4 months 5 days 2hrs...isnt that amazing XP
my friends can do it blind folded 2 mins...lil kids pick stuff up to fast....

Awesome man...just awesome! XD
I'll show a movie clip of me doing one...if I knew how to gif it. ^_^;

calibretto23

calibretto23

Open your eyes...

I always hated those things could get really close.. but then i always ended up takin off the stickers... ;)

Signature Image

------------------------------------

Proud Member of:
|Hardcore-gamers| |Dub-Lovers-Group| |Fight-Club| |MT-singles| |FinalFantasyFans| |Samurai|

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote by calibretto23I always hated those things could get really close.. but then i always ended up takin off the stickers... ;)

:D yeah me too, XD I never really tried to solve it just liked to see the whole thing right!

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Quote by Darla83:D yeah me too, XD I never really tried to solve it just liked to see the whole thing right!

Really? I hate the sight of of a finished cube O.o

calibretto23

calibretto23

Open your eyes...

I've actually gotten so frustrated at one i threw it out of a moving car... stupid cube... and has anyone seen these Rubiks UFO? those things make me pull out my hair

Signature Image

------------------------------------

Proud Member of:
|Hardcore-gamers| |Dub-Lovers-Group| |Fight-Club| |MT-singles| |FinalFantasyFans| |Samurai|

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha... anything from Rubik makes you pull your hair.... it simply drives you insane xD

Signature

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

didn't they have a Rubik's cube course at Yale a couple of decades ago?

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Quote by rslgtodidn't they have a Rubik's cube course at Yale a couple of decades ago?

Quote by ultimaslairYou know, Yale once had a summer class on techniques to solve the Rubik's Cube...

Yeah...according to Ultimaslair

I tried to solve one of those cubes till the stickers started coming off...so i just took all of them off and put them back on the right sides, solved ;o.

Yes! Best new time!
1'07"!
I finally broke 1 minute 30 seconds! *tears of joy* XD

ilovebaiken

ilovebaiken

Infernal Hell Spawn

I've done it once in an amazing 3 hrs, b/c there was nothing to do, plus it was raining,and because ive beat all my vid games and watched all my anime. i was VERY bored.

"The Lord of Darkness must fall
Fall with my steel though his heart
I shall banish his night
You can run but you can never hide
I'll find you where ever you are
By my sword you will die"

-Dragonland "Holy War"

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

Quote by StarCenturyI hate the rubiks cube! &gt;=( That's the reason I keep losing my hair,
dammit! XD But I read Shigeru Miyamoto (creator of Super Mario)
considers the maker of the rubiks cube his only rival! Strange, huh?
~_~

lmao wow really as for me i don't have one but every time i see one i point at it and say "i hate you your to complicated" so i just go to a website and fix it lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

29 seconds out of boredm, lol

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

The cube is my slowest to complete , usually quite a few minutes, but i just find it relaxing.

The Rubiks magic (3 ring) from single to joined and back is at best under 10 secs (though I did do in many years ago in around 6) The Rubik clock I can do in around 1 minute

I've been able to solve the cube for years, though I've no idea what method it is that I use.

Regarding the Magic, I can do that one in about 1.5 seconds each way though at that speed, there's a serious risk of ripping it to bits should it stick :O

if i really, really, really, practiced, maybe i could do it. i know theres a trick to it because my friend can solve it in 12 seconds. youd have to be really quick and think fast if you expect to beat those things in less than a minute. what do they prove, anyway? it doesnt prove that youre smart, i know that. maybe its because of a common misconception that if you do it, youre some kind of genius or something. maybe thats why some psychologists have them on their desks.

yours truly,
Kandle

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.