Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rubiks Cube - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Quote by KirtaiI've been able to solve the cube for years, though I've no idea what
method it is that I use.
Regarding the Magic, I can do that one in about 1.5 seconds each way
though at that speed, there's a serious risk of ripping it to bits
should it stick :O

is yours not the rip the stickers off and put them in the bin method...cube done in a second hehehehehehe

WE all know you just show off, and anyway, its more like 2.5 seconds I timed you last time <g>
btw, :p

Quote by Rapunzel

Quote by KirtaiI've been able to solve the cube for years, though I've no idea what method it is that I use.
Regarding the Magic, I can do that one in about 1.5 seconds each way
though at that speed, there's a serious risk of ripping it to bits
should it stick :O

is yours not the rip the stickers off and put them in the bin method...cube done in a second hehehehehehe

I thought that was your trick. It's more your intellectual level anyway >:)

Quote by Rapunzel
WE all know you just show off, and anyway, its more like 2.5 seconds I timed you last time <g> btw, :p</g>

Welllll, as I said, faster risks breaking it, though if you like I'll prove it's 1.5 seconds. I'll use your magic though :)
And if I break it, it's your own fault >:)

Kais

Kais

The Dragon Killer

wait ur telling me theres people who really use Rubix cubes? ;) i only used them to peg people on there heads........thats y i also have a hackysack! i did it once and it came out to like 15-20 seconds......but does it count when u make a nerd who keeps saying "Mutated homosapain! do it?
i mean whats that mean? that im a turd like him??

I dont know why im here......on this world.My lifes going in the wrong direction already and theres nothing any1 can do about it................except me.But maybe I dont want to go in the so called "RIGHT" direction,maybe this is the route im supposed to go alone or with some1 I care about.But theres no1 I care about...................so destined to go alone. "Blood stains the grass as the two warriors clash."
"Metal meets with metal"
"The fight goes on through the night"
"Both of them will never see day light" "Life goes on with or without you........remember that"

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

my cube is all one color now. so i can't really solve it anymore. bummer. watch the movie Cube. its, um...different, and about a rubics cube of death!!! MWahahahahahahahahaha, cough, cough, wheeze, where's my inhaler? cough!

Signature

Kais

Kais

The Dragon Killer

ummm u mean that 1 Sci Fi movie (did i spell that right?)

I dont know why im here......on this world.My lifes going in the wrong direction already and theres nothing any1 can do about it................except me.But maybe I dont want to go in the so called "RIGHT" direction,maybe this is the route im supposed to go alone or with some1 I care about.But theres no1 I care about...................so destined to go alone. "Blood stains the grass as the two warriors clash."
"Metal meets with metal"
"The fight goes on through the night"
"Both of them will never see day light" "Life goes on with or without you........remember that"

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I've never done it, but I know a couple people who can do it really fast! One of my teachers in high school could to it in like 30 seconds no matter how bad you mixed it up. OX

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Zero37

Genosis

Lol... Best 3 times I've managed were like 35,36 and 37 seconds iirc... (Self-taught ^__^)

well right now i'm able to solve the cube in about a minute. it took me a little bit more than half a year to get to this point of solving it that fast/slow. i hope that learning the fridrich-method will speed up things but i'm not ready for it yet cuz it takes me too long time to complete the cross and the f2l.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Leave a dead thread alone.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.