Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Welcome to MT forums. - Read me before creating new threads. - Minitokyo

Welcome to MT forums. - Read me before creating new threads.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

It's good to see all the new people here on Minitokyo! Before you go and start creating threads and having loads of fun meeting new people, please keep a few things in mind.

Many threads have been created before, and creating new threads on topics that already exist make many people upset, and there is a chance your thread may be closed.

Generally, you don't have to worry about that in this forum, the Comments/Complaints/Suggestions forum and in the Help forum, but please check the sections before creating a "What was your first anime?" thread ;)

Members of MT may post links to popularly duped threads here, as a forum/telephone directory of the most popular topics for the new people

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Useful Information for New Members

Before you wander off into the forums, please take a look at the Minitokyo FAQ and Policy, located in the Support section. Also take a look at the Noob Bibles, which are great references for new users:

- Noob Bible #1: General information about Minitokyo
- Noob Bible #2: Forum-specific information and tips

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

thank you very much nuriko,i hope this can help to everyone to make a better seach(me too)see you,

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by tishdonIs that the best posts on this thread jezz the thread went down hill
fast. Submitting wallpapers seems to be the best way to gain levels
fast - if they're not deleted.

Yeah, this is the first time I ever decided to check this thread out since it first opened up and its been nothing generally but a spam house in some instances. **Shakes her head in shame** Oh well.

Washroom? lol - Unfortunately that type of humor doesn't impress me either, but its to the door on your right. **Points down the empty hallway** Hmm - Sunday today - pretty empty.

You'll have to walk past Keltosh's office - and don't mind about the long line up in the gallery section next to his room. He's pretty darn good at filing these multiple reports along side with Bot-Chii, but a lot of working members are on vacation now, plus his office room has been closed for a while, so you won't have to ask the secretary for a washroom key to get in there. lol

Keep going straight and you'll see a room labeled "Mens" and a room labeled "Womens." Go to the appropriate one, of course. Hope that helps! **Snickers**

Ohh - and welcome, new members to MT! **Waves**

If you want your sigs and avs worked out, you better check the threadmaster Yune for all your answers there.

Help on the userpage - go contact exentric on MT. - http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/8019/

Aside from that, you'll have to check http://support.minitokyo.net for all the other answers to your generally-related questions. Don't blame any one of the members here if you don't actually find the help you are looking for right away. That's why you should read the policy before asking anything else. The Noob Bible Sections are appropriately fit and designed for that kind of section.

Take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.