Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you could make a video game..... - Minitokyo

If you could make a video game.....

page 1 of 1 24 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

If you could make a video game, any type at all, what would it be called and what would it be about?

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

I'd make a gane where youd be a bulldog that turned into a man that turned into a pimp :p.... Serioulsy though, I think I'd make a RPG or hack and slash that followed the history of a major family line through the ages that had like a bazzilion different endings. You'd be able to make up the first sire of the family and your actions/apperance/wife/ect. would determine everything else. Yeah... and it'd have a talking sword in there just to say hi and disapear or somthing.

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by Ratkin45I'd make a gane where youd be a bulldog that turned into a man that turned into a pimp :p.... Serioulsy though, I think I'd make a RPG or hack and slash that followed the history of a major family line through the ages that had like a bazzilion different endings. You'd be able to make up the first sire of the family and your actions/apperance/wife/ect. would determine everything else. Yeah... and it'd have a talking sword in there just to say hi and disapear or somthing.

ahhh the glory of talking swords

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

i'll make a dark Final Fantasy. nothing but bloodshed and 1 sadist storyline.

Signature

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

:p at high school me and my friends were always talking about it... but only I knew very primative programming so it was never going ot happpen... It was called "Operation Takeback" and it was about a spec ops unit who (as the name suggests) retrieves kidnapped people or stolen technologies... intel etc. This was in about 2001 when the flooding of such games wasn't happening. The most fun was the weapon and gadget discussions... just about every weapon... including a nuke (which was immediately disguarded) was offered to the game...
but then the game somehow dissapeared :( and was thrown on the scrap heap XO

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I've wanted to make an RPG set in the world of Last Exile for a while. . . in fact, I cooked something up using PennMUSH a while back, but school got in the way and it's just sitting around gathering proverbial dust now. . .

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

id like to play a really bad guy, you could be like knives and just go around trying to kill all that oppose you.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Mine would be a mmorpg since I love online multi-player games. It would kinda be like WOW, medieval, but you get to chose to be evil muhahaha...and have a pet little guinea pig...it would be called "Purple Evilness of Doom!!" Bwhaha....no really it would rock....since you get lazers that shoot purple rays of doom at people also...and you can attack rabid turtles for experience and go on Quests. Sounds fun no? muhaha....

Signature

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

You know I'd really like to see a Noir video game. I think if I had the money I would produce a shooter-type game related to the series.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Mine would be an Rpg with real time fighting, like the higher the lvl you are the more time you have to complete combos...ect. It would be complete with gods, monsters, an internal conflict and a plot thicker than cafeteria mashed potatos! Hmmm...as fr the name it might be something like "World of Souls".(i have a story in mind and it explains the title). And also no epic game would be complete w/o a trilogy, lol.

Absolutely and rpg with real time fighting and the option to control the other characters with the others pad. The story would be rather dark but not all of the time, it will start with a normal guy that for some accidents remenber of his past and his powers in another life... and then the game will switch to the true characters and nothing more to know about the first guy for a long time :P Multiple endigs of course based on the action of the character that will change the storyline a lot

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

AHA! My chance to share my game project at last! XD I'm doing a cool fighting game called "Burning Star Champions" which is a 2D fighter! I'm thinking of adding a feature that enables the player to create their own character however they like and edit their skills to their likings! Plus, you earn new skills by entering some of the fiercest tournament gamers have ever seen! The Story Mode will feel like an RPG, but it's more or a beat-em-up! I'm thinking of drawing the characters based on MT members here! The premise is a bit sketchy, but I'll share the final designs to you all, k? Hope you guys like my idea! ^_^'

There is a program called Mugen that allows you to create your own fighting game with characters and moves you like :P check it out it could be of help for your project

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by StarCenturyAHA! My chance to share my game project at last! XD I'm doing a
cool fighting game called "Burning Star Champions" which is a 2D
fighter! I'm thinking of adding a feature that enables the player to
create their own character however they like and edit their skills to
their likings! Plus, you earn new skills by entering some of the
fiercest tournament gamers have ever seen! The Story Mode will feel
like an RPG, but it's more or a beat-em-up! I'm thinking of drawing the
characters based on MT members here! The premise is a bit sketchy, but
I'll share the final designs to you all, k? Hope you guys like my idea!
^_^'

OMG - Really? Am I a character in your game too?? Hehe! ^_^
Too cool!

I would love to design a real-time RPG game based on Final Fantasy / Dynasty Warriors style of course, except you get to be like indestructible if you level up your characters well in time. And enough of those encounter stages - you encounter monsters right away at random - hehe.

In any case, what would I call it?
Bloomdelia - The Third Journey

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by GadesThere is a program called Mugen that allows you to create your own
fighting game with characters and moves you like :P check it out it
could be of help for your project

Hey, where can I find that program, Gades? I'm itching to create mt "Burning Star Champions" 2D Fighting game! XD

Quote by Celessa
OMG - Really? Am I a character in your game too?? Hehe! ^_^
Too cool!
I would love to design a real-time RPG game based on Final Fantasy /
Dynasty Warriors style of course, except you get to be like
indestructible if you level up your characters well in time. And enough
of those encounter stages - you encounter monsters right away at random
- hehe.
In any case, what would I call it?
Bloomdelia - The Third Journey

Of course you're in my game, Celessa! Chun-li has nothing compared to your badass skills! XD In fact, all the characters I'm creating are based on my MT friends! ^_^' As for your Dynasty Warriors/Final Fantasy game, I'm looking forward to that experience! ;)

anime spinoffs through rpg format

I would make a VERY EPIC rpg... With summons etc...

Also, I would made a total life simulation...First Person... A combination of GTA San Andreas and The Sims 2 ...

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

I would make an RPG/Fighting game crossover based off some manga I read. I would call it "Endless Mystery" or something else.

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

You know, I would really like to help make a fighting game that features the characters from the Oz (as in Wizard of Oz) books by L. Frank Baum. Since those books are in public domain, I won't have to go through all the legal stuff to use them. If I were insanely rich, I would get Watanabe Seisakusho to make the game with me. (They're the ones responsible for Melty Blood and ReAct.) Of course, the characters would be drawn in the anime style. :D There really is some potential shojo-ai stuff in those books. Hee! So who would be main playable characters in the game? Here are my choices:

- Dorothy (of course)
- Ozma (of course)
- Betsy Bobbin
- Mayre "Trot" Griffiths
- Button-Bright
- Ojo
- Polychrome
- Tin Woodman
- Scarecrow
- Jinjur
- Tiktok
- Shaggy Man

The "bosses" would be:

- Mombi
- Witch of the West
- Blinkie
- Nome King (Roquat, Ruggedo)
- Su-dic
- Queen Coo-ee-oh

I'm trying to think of what to do with Glinda, the Good Witch of the South. She could be a hidden character.

What would be the name be? Perhaps something like Ozu! Faito! or something like that.

I hope such a game would make people draw more Ozma fanart. :D

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

satish69

satish69

Kuchiyosen No Jutsu

hmm, i think i'd make a naruto mmorpg, where u can choose name/village or origin/special strengths and somewhere throughout u can get advice from all the major characters, and maybe even like work for other villages etc... either that or id go completely opposite and fuse half life 2 and grand theft auto - san andreas together... somehow... lol XD

Signature
And then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
Is just a freight train comin' your way...

Quote by StarCenturyAHA! My chance to share my game project at last! XD I'm doing a
cool fighting game called "Burning Star Champions" which is a 2D
fighter! I'm thinking of adding a feature that enables the player to
create their own character however they like and edit their skills to
their likings! Plus, you earn new skills by entering some of the
fiercest tournament gamers have ever seen! The Story Mode will feel
like an RPG, but it's more or a beat-em-up! I'm thinking of drawing the
characters based on MT members here! The premise is a bit sketchy, but
I'll share the final designs to you all, k? Hope you guys like my idea!
^_^'

man you stole my idea that is not fare!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by DiaphanusYou know, I would really like to help make a fighting game that features the characters from the Oz (as in Wizard of Oz) books by L. Frank Baum. Since those books are in public domain, I won't have to go through all the legal stuff to use them. If I were insanely rich, I would get Watanabe Seisakusho to make the game with me. (They're the ones responsible for Melty Blood and ReAct.) Of course, the characters would be drawn in the anime style. :D There really is some potential shojo-ai stuff in those books. Hee! So who would be main playable characters in the game? Here are my choices:
- Dorothy (of course)- Ozma (of course)- Betsy Bobbin- Mayre "Trot" Griffiths
- Button-Bright- Ojo- Polychrome- Tin Woodman- Scarecrow- Jinjur- Tiktok
- Shaggy ManThe "bosses" would be:- Mombi- Witch of the West- Blinkie
- Nome King (Roquat, Ruggedo)- Su-dic- Queen Coo-ee-oh
I'm trying to think of what to do with Glinda, the Good Witch of the South. She could be a hidden character.
What would be the name be? Perhaps something like Ozu! Faito! or something like that.
I hope such a game would make people draw more Ozma fanart. :D

wow someone took that much time to answer my thread. Your my hero lol. Sounds good to me. I'd play it.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

ooo something interesting! The other day it snowed really hard here, and we arn't used to the snow. Well, there was cars just left all over the streets, and I thought that they should make a video game where your a tow truck driver and you go around and steal as many empty cars as you can. Its like GTA but so much funnier!

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by winxfairykayooo something interesting! The other day it snowed really hard here, and we arn't used to the snow. Well, there was cars just left all over the streets, and I thought that they should make a video game where your a tow truck driver and you go around and steal as many empty cars as you can. Its like GTA but so much funnier!

And with a crane yaaaaaaaaaay crane!

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.