Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the game you have played the most out of any other? - Minitokyo

What is the game you have played the most out of any other?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

Out of your (assumed =P) vast collection of games which one had such a great replay value that its your most replayed game?

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

the game i spent most hours on has to be super smash brothers melee
<3 the 4 player action ^^

buggydude

buggydude

haha ya i know what u mean that's a definite time suck with the gang all there.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

I got to say Resident Evil Zero for Nintendo Game Cube!! i luv u Billy!!

Hmm.. I play Tekken alot with my sister, but I always play Shadow Hearts 1 and 2. They're my favorites. And I remember back when I was 14 when I first got FFX I played it so much and got everything. Oh and I play Devil May Cry alot too, it's good to play when you're mad. XD

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by KallenKoenigHmm.. I play Tekken alot with my sister, but I always play Shadow Hearts 1 and 2. They're my favorites. And I remember back when I was 14 when I first got FFX I played it so much and got everything. Oh and I play Devil May Cry alot too, it's good to play when you're mad. XD

Yeah dmc is a great venting game and ffx took me forever to get everything

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Yeah, my ffx game has about.. 150 hours on it. But some of that is cuz I left it on when I fell asleep from overplaying during the night. Ahaha.... >_<

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by KallenKoenigYeah, my ffx game has about.. 150 hours on it. But some of that is cuz I left it on when I fell asleep from overplaying during the night. Ahaha.... &gt;_&lt;

lol yeah i've had that happen no save point in sight and u've done so much and then ur called away from it.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

capcom vs. snk 2 eo

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by ShiByakugancapcom vs. snk 2 eo

nice fighters alwayz pass the time and that's a classic

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

I can't say if they're the games in which I invested more of my time but for certain the games that I played until I knew every single secret they had were the Sonic games for the Mega Drive/Genesis back in the old days.
In terms of time, and still perhaps not the one I played the most but I have 700+ hours on Soul Calibur 1.
Truth be told nowadays I don't have that much perseverance...

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by KulutuesI can't say if they're the games in which I invested more of my time but for certain the games that I played until I knew every single secret they had were the Sonic games for the Mega Drive/Genesis back in the old days.
In terms of time, and still perhaps not the one I played the most but I have 700+ hours on Soul Calibur 1.
Truth be told nowadays I don't have that much perseverance...

Soul calibur aaah the memories my dreamcast still has that priceless disc nestled in its once formidable chassis. Probably the best dreamcast game there was.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

it's between Guilty Gear XX or King of fighters 2002. i just don't know./

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hmm Halo 2

By far Diablo II - Lord of Destruction. I've managed to get at least one of each character type through the Hell Level. Um, but that was a while ago, then school happened and now I don't have much time to devote to gaming of any kind! -_-

I gotta say original MGS and Suikoden one. I've beaten Suikoden around 5 times (130+ hours) and MGS I just beat so many times.... at least 12 on ez. Thats not even counting Normal and Hard :P

probably Suikoden III just to see the endings of Hugo, Chris and Geddoe

Signature

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by ssgohanprobably Suikoden III just to see the endings of Hugo, Chris and Geddoe

awesome that is my current fettish

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Quote by buggydude

Quote by ssgohanprobably Suikoden III just to see the endings of Hugo, Chris and Geddoe

awesome that is my current fettish

yeah it's pretty addictin'

Signature

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

hard to tell, cuz depends when. a while ago, it was FF6, then Uniracers, then FF7, then Smash Bros (n64) then Unreal Tournament Classic, then nothing then Diablo 2 then Grand Theft Auto 3 then then Metroid Prime then UT 2004 then FFXI then HalfLife 2, Smash Bros melee then (at last) Mario Kart DD....

I'm sure i've skipped a lot of games, but those are the ones i remember now.... however, i think Smash Bros Melee it's the winner cuz each saturday since last year i bought it, my friends and i meet at somebody's to play for all evening ^_^

I've been playing Mario Kart DD a lot lately... nice times now in TTrials >=)

Probably the games i played the most are Final Fantasy 7 ( i played it completely 4-5 times) and Final Fantasy Tactis.... now sadly i don't have time to replay games... school is sucking up all my time

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Chrono Trigger was the greatest. Finished the game more than 8 times trying to get all those endings and maxing my characters' levels.

Next comes Kingdom Hearts, where I played the full english then the Final Mix japanese.

The original Chrono Trigger for the snes...i got it the week it came out and I remember playing that game for an entire year, not straight of course...but I got every ending and 99 of every item possible...

hard to say...
zelda: link to the past - still play it today
mario 64 - had every one of the damn 120 stars!
half-life - that is, if you dont count all of the mods separately

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.