Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the game you have played the most out of any other? - Minitokyo

What is the game you have played the most out of any other?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

Hm.... I guess that would be final fantasy viii... but now I am mor in X...
Sure waiting for XII! =Ã?

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

Neverwinter Nights. I've been playing it with this little group of ours since it was released. One of our campaings lasted almost a year or something...

hm some final fantasy game..........dunno which one they all take a lot of time........maybe 8, maybe 9, maybe 10............who knows ^^

The portal has been past
and it's time to make a turn
to follow the reaper
until the point of no return.

I love Final Fantasy VII. I played it so much the first disk doesn't work anymore. Cough. Ahah.

"We're all living so that one day we can die laughing." - Sha Gojyo

darkknightrion

darkknightrion

Dark Knight

I spent hours playing Star Ocean:Till the End of Time trying to get the battle collections. Its challenging and its fun to play.

Signature Image

i play most fight games!!!!!!!!!!!but i also like........fps!!!!!!!!half life 2!!!!!!!!!!!

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

super smash bros melee me and my friend play it for like 4 hours straight when we get together or have a sleep over just to play the game. we even played the game for 8 weeks to get ready for the tournament and the outcome well read my sig and find out

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

KotOR may very well take the award for me. . . I've played it through so many times with characters of different classes, and I haven't yet tried it as a dark side user yet.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

Quote by shinsengumiKotOR may very well take the award for me. . . I've played it through so many times with characters of different classes, and I haven't yet tried it as a dark side user yet.

Come to the dark side search your feelings you know it is your destinyyyy.... plus we have a good dental and eye care plan. kotor is one of my all time favorites, i'm in the middle of a game right now.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

The Sims, every single version of it. I'm a totall sim-holic!

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

out of all my games?
FFXI. I have about 18 days worth of game play on that

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

for me, its Golden Sun and Golden Sun 2: the Lost Age for the Gameboy advance, I have 50+ hrs on the first one and atleast 30-40 hrs on the second, but it was sooo worth it :)

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

LilYumeStar

LilYumeStar

krazii Fool

heheh the game i played the most out of any other was mario rpg no cheatin no nothing hehe 0=) i ususlly get stuck and i stop playin or maybe cheat a lil 0=) tralala i got up to the last boss and i stopped x.x hehe i dont like finishing games =(

Signature

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

Hmm, Ragnarok Online, Soul Calibur 2, Dance Dance Revolution and Capcom VS SNK 2. I used to play 24/7 on oRO until Beta was over. Darn it! Why do we have to pay for Ragnarok!! I got the internet, food and an apartment to pay for!! Stupid Gravity...

Lantist

Lantist

Royal Mist

Star Ocean: till the end of time, I played about 580+ hours

Starcraft on B-net with Use map setting.......it is more make your own game with all the triggers...... around 5 years worth of gaming....

Soul Calibur 2, as it is the easiest to learn aracade fighting game IMO (with less need for crazy controller magic)
Initial D aracade stage (thanks to large player base, thus people to play with)

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

Xenogears for playstation. I think Xenogears was the best game ever made.

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Chrono Cross for PS. I've played it many times to see the different endings on it. Also Fable and Xenosaga.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Samurai Warriors.. Played too long and got bored.. Was fun though.

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by LantistStar Ocean: till the end of time, I played about 580+ hours

wow that's alot of hours. i wuz trying to get around to buying that game i may go get it today cuz i gotta pick up my copy of mgs3. it sounded really gewd.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

It had to be a Final fantasy game. Probably 7 or 9. I always push my level higher and spend hours(literally) leveling up. There came a point in when i could just move the joystick up and down, get into a fight and press x over and over again during a battle and win the battle like that^_^ So i would be playing and reading at the same time and got MAD levels. LOL

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by Inuyasha1212It had to be a Final fantasy game. Probably 7 or 9. I always push my level higher and spend hours(literally) leveling up. There came a point in when i could just move the joystick up and down, get into a fight and press x over and over again during a battle and win the battle like that^_^ So i would be playing and reading at the same time and got MAD levels. LOL

haha seems to be a recuring theme here. Square Enix games are taking the cake for time sucks

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

the game i play the most is tekken!!!!!!!!!!!!for ps2!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nya: :nya: :nya:

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by chicolistothe game i play the most is tekken!!!!!!!!!!!!for ps2!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nya: :nya: :nya:

Tekken is an awesome game but it really didn't do it for me length wise

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.