Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the game you have played the most out of any other? - Minitokyo

What is the game you have played the most out of any other?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Super Smash Brother Melee for NGC

"Miembro de [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de [Nintendo-Love]"
"Miembro de [RPG-Fans]"

kingdom hearts & FFX-2,xenosaga & of course dead or alive ultimate! XD

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

PSO (Phantasy Star Online). I stop counting a long time ago when the hours started hitting the four digits. Second would be FFT, which I have about 400 up on.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

ffx-2 I have 152 hours on it and still trying to get 100% completion

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

DeathKnight666

Mischief Maker

well, ive beat FF7 the most out of the ff series, averaging around 85 hours per time so i guess that would be #1... next to that.. probly Xensosaga ep1... ive beat it around 5 times averaging 90-120 hours per time

Signature Image

Civilization III goes down as my most played game. It's an extraordinary title with unlimited replay value.

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

Im addicted to the WWE Smackdown games on PS2, I go crazy and play nonstop until i've unlocked everything

guys the longest game i have played i definitly Baldurs gate 2 its about 300hours to complete not mention expensions and 1st part which u can play together from 1st lvl in bg1 to 40 i tob this is best game ever imo and i spend a lot of time playing it also u have tons of characters to chose so completing it in 100% is rather immposible not mention that all quest can be completed in very various way

BlackWarlock

Burning The Frets

The game that i spent more hours is Smash Brother Meele and Gran Turismo 3 , Im playing now Gran turismo 4 I will spend a lot of time with this game. XD

Signature Image
Bc Rich Is The Best, Feel The sensation Of A Killer Guitar.

Buy Quality B.C. Rich USA Handmade. They Are Exelent War Machines.

FF7! I was like, 11 or 12 when I played it and was my first ps2 game. Had no computer then so i was unaware of other good games, so yeah I played it over and over and did every single thing at some point probably. hehe, but i enjoyed doing that... not anymore though, i usually just beat a game & not do sidequests

has to be final fantasy 8 or 10

TMC

I have to say Diablo II LOD quit four times and started over three times. Lasted for about 3 years.

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

i play alot of mmorpgs that come and go so it is hard to say which game i have devoted the most time and effort in. conquer online i played it everyday for about 5-6 months and each weekday was about 6-8 hrs and on weekends it would be around 10 *shrugs*. my friend has been palying starcraft since it first came out in australia. and i also know someone who has abouted 170+ hrs of ffx and didnt fall asleep at the controller nor left the room for more then 10 min. *sign* ^^

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

The Sims... ^^'

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

the most replayed one was super smash bros for n64 i still play it sometimes but i bought the 1 for gamecube and play that now the samre character in both pikachu

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

It`s hard to say, but for now I think it is Mario party 4, or 5
I don`t know, I played both of them
:)

gundam

gundam

King of Gundams

NBA 2003 yes I know it is old but I like it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Pretty much every game that I have.. that's why I have them. Cuz I only buy good games...

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

ff7,ff8 and FFT(tactics) i played each about 7 to 8 times.

Signature

PeStIcIdE

Slayer of n00bs

Uhmm.. Metroid Prime 1 and 2.. Soul Calibur 2.. Diablo 2 LoD and some others.. all good games..

street fighter 3 3rd strike. best tournament level fighter out there today

shhho

shhz!

i don't know.. just keep playing ragnarok online.. keep repeating the same old thing.. hitting the mobs and lvling up.. playing new patches.. and keep doing the same old thing.. pretty boring but its rather addictive i think.. haha though i stopped playing it now at last hehe :pacman:

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

Quote by gundamknightPSO (Phantasy Star Online). I stop counting a long time ago when the hours started hitting the four digits. Second would be FFT, which I have about 400 up on.

GASP! a fellow pso person. the dreamcast still lives in the hearts of some. i salute u.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Out of the many, many PS2 titles which I have, I would have to say Kengo 2 (aka Sword of the Samurai). Just can't get enough of performing outright fatal iai draw on the enemies. :D

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.