Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the game you have played the most out of any other? - Minitokyo

What is the game you have played the most out of any other?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

after many years my record still is "Archon" on atari.
i was good at it, lost only 3 times.
I quit it because nobody wanted to play with me.

Itchy

Sharingan Master

YS 1&2 I played that game for now 10 years and still playing it

Signature
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

I would say beating MGS on extreme mode, I think it took me a couple weeks to beat it from start to finish(with casual playing, like 1-2 hours a day maybe).

I'm not sure. I've played Pokemon Sapphire for well over 100 hours, which is the biggest for any game I have which gives you that information... but I'm sure there are other games I've played more.

Probably Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Easily ffvii or ffviii. I've played through both of 'em nearly a dozen times each, and each time generally takes me well over a hundred hours; I think ffviii might've won, though, simply because it's a longer game than VII is.

Disgaea's getting up there, though.... Altogether, I've clocked nearly 200 hours between just two games, neither of which is even near complete. What with the incredible playback features in Disgaea, I can see myself clocking well over 500 hours on a single game, once I get the time >_<

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

my most played game is Final Fantasy 11 Online
Vana´Diel just rocks

ive played final fantsy 9 about 3 times. that game was just so enthralling and profound. it touched so many aspects of life that i could relate to. it wasnt just the story that did it for me, but it was also the gameplay and graphics. yeah, i have got to admit that ive played ff7 and ff10, but ff9 is special. it, unlike VII and X, combines great graphics and an engaging story.

I think in the 17 living years of my life, I've played diablo II xp and wcIII the most. I think i've clocked over 2000 hours on diablo alone and somewhere close to that for warcraft. Starcraft also comes close to that with like 1200 maybe. So sue me, i was a game fanatic :)

LaraYokoshima

LaraYokoshima

Yaoi manga connosseur

Final Fantasy VII, with 100+ hours in one file (have 3 more)... the time numbers were even in red! Fantastic game...

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

Fallout 2 - I just love this game! (and you can buy a caddilac!, or kick president right into...you know where ;) )

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

for me it would have to be Perfect Dark man the multiplayer on that was awsome..me and my friends played it to death it was fantastic all the options and guns that shot through walls...man that was kool!!

Garou: Mark of the Wolves. It's 6 years old, but out of all the fighting games I have played, I must say that this game is the most well balanced. A week without at least one game of Garou is a sad week for me.

Doom and Doom 2. I'm playing both of them since they appeared. I have played , I have made maps.Now I'm playing with them using the Doomsday engine and I will be playing doom forever

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Definitly gothic I.
It tooook foreeeever!!!
Oh, but I should not forget Grandia II.
What a looooong game!!!

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

final fantasy viii!

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

There were many games that I´ve spend lots of hours mostly I played Gran Turismo though.

Dragon Warrior VII took me 100-130 hours. But I'm betting Marvel vs. Capcom 2 took most of my time. Play a little at home, some at the arcade, some more at a friend's place.... Well over 150 hours.

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Ooh, definitely Final Fantasy Series for me. I mostly spent 10-20 hours to level up my characters up to level 90+ in ff7-ff9 series.

gabrielve

Elvish Mage

World of Warcraft - the best mmorpg EVER ! :> (so far and in my opinion ;P)

Signature

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Star Ocean 3 and Xenogears!!

The game that I played the most would be FFX. I even played it a second round so I could get all the stuff. Oh yeah, my time play reached up to 99 hours. Pretty long, huh. That's because I played a lot and I mean ALOT of blitz. heheheehhee....

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Diablo 2... I think I devoted a span of one year to finish all characters in Hell mode... ^^; Next is Final Fantasy 10, though I wasn't able to finish it... got caught up in tons of paperwork from this hellhole of a job.

It has to be Tony Hawk 4, The pinnacle of THPS gaming IMO after that its become overkill

I'd Rather stimulate your mind than emulate your purpose

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

FF VIII too! XD ....already passed 100 hours...and i'm at the end of 3rd cd!.....
Also loved Legend of Mana so spent many hours playing it! ^_^'

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.