Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the game you have played the most out of any other? - Minitokyo

What is the game you have played the most out of any other?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 120 total items

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

ffx althought i didn't like it, i played it for more than 3.000 hours ._.
only my good save has 600 hours, wtf.
i bought my ps2 when i heard a rumour about a final fantasy's going to be released in the next playstation.. [that was about 1999] it was a reason enough for me ^^;
i was waiting for it for 2,5 years (i think) and when it got released i couldn't stand it ;P
that's y i played it for so many hours.. hehe

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Silent Hill 3, GTA Vice City, Eternal Darkness and Metroid Prime.

I've beaten the former once and currently I'm about halfway (in the putrid hospital). I've cleared Vice City twice (but never managed to get 100% tt_tt). I've cleared Eternal Darkness 3-4 times, and passed Metroid Prime twice (never in Hard unfortunately)...

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Anything that has the words CS or counter-strike in it. : O

World of Warcraft. Three reasons, ONE: due to the fact that im paying to play, i want to get my monies worth. second: I have to maintain a high level. and third: this game is just too awesome!

The Sims.. ^^'

for me its got to be Chrono Trigger...I still love that game

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

Dccafdf

Dccafdf

Victor Van Vinklevoss V

I'd have to say my most player/re-played game, is Starcraft. I played that game for nearly 4 years straight. I still pick it up and play it everyonce in a while. I just got hooked on that game. There's no putting it down, lol. ^__^

I am Victor Van Vinklevoss the fifth. It is nice to meet you comrades!

Shadowk

Shadowk

Schattenparker

I thinkthat would be Unreal Tournament, played it for 4 years and even with success

Signature

The game that i have played the most would probably be Dynasty Warriors 4. It was the first Dynasty Warriors game i had played and i have played for atleast 80 hours maxing out the characters stats. I dont know why i did it though, the game was so repetitive and bored me to death. I just had nothing else to play.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

For me, it would be Brigandine

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

believe it or not, its Xenosaga Episode 1.
I've been replaying it a few times already~ XD

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

I'm one die-hard Final Fantasy 7 addict, that's why I ended playing Final Fantasy 7 over and over again during my summer and holiday breaks! I particularly like the chocobo breeding challenge.

The game that took me quite some time to finish would be Final Fantasy 8 and 10... and also Diablo2... it took me ages to finish playing all characters in Hell mode.

Hmm... I don't know exactly, it was either ffvii or Persona 2: Eternal Punishment.
I didn't took online games in, because that's something other. When online game: Ragnarok Online, but CS:S will be the 1st soon :)

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Final Favtasy VII. I always play it when I have some free time and I'm not on MT.

Signature Image

Super Smash Bros. is the one that definitely stood the test of time for me and my friends. We've been playing it ever since it came out for 64 and now we play the one for the Cube.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Well i havent replayed ffvii, but i have easily spent over 140 hours on that. Also, its safe to say I've logged even more than that playing Legend of Zelda: ALttP.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

At first, I thought it was some of the Final Fantasy games, or any other RPGs like Suikoden, Breath of Fire, etc. Just took a look earlier today to find out that I've spent more time on Burnout 3, and Need for Speed Underground 1 & 2. Spent over 90 hours on all 3, including playing 2-player mode.

On a side note, playing all 3 and trying to get the top scores/medals and unlock hidden modes/cars is pretty frustrating. :\

MGS 2...i beat that game at least 3 times on each difficulty

Signature Image

failure

failure

I screwed up again

Anarchy Online for me, by far. Non-MMO games though, would be the Mechwarrior series. Played 'em all up to 4 anyway, including the old SNES game that got me hooked :-)

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

I say Need For Speed Underground 2 and NBA Live 2005

Super Mario World was what I played the most in my life time ever since the Supter Nintendo time.

A lot of games I replay often. DOA2 or doa3, The Monkey Island games, Half-Life, Resident Evil 2, Ico, Lemmings, Zelda - The Wind Waker and The Legend Of Zelda, ...
But the game I play the most (still today) is Omikron - The Nomad Soul. This game is great and you can play it even if you don't want to follow the story.

Massive

Massive

Omnipotent Meatball

Baldurs Gate II for the PC. The first game i got for my pc so long ago. Propably one of the best games made. Shame I cant play it again since I played it so many time. You ruin the experince... :(

Signature

TracysKris

TracysKris

Ms. Independent

:) :D I don't really play video games..on account of me having nooooooo hand-eye coordination whatsoever..but I do pick up the controller sometimes. When I do I like playing..Mario Tennis...the one for Gamecube..I'm good at that...cept my hands gets tired cus I get so worked up. I also really like playing Soul Calibur II for the ps2...i like being Ivy...weird though cus she's all Dominatrixy...and I'm totally not.. ^_^' But I think the game I can't pass up playing is Dynasty Warriors...any of them...I'm obsessed...it's really a sickness I once played that game for 10 hours straight..no eating, no sleeping, no using the bathroom. My friend was there too...apparently we had a lot of time on our hands that year.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 120 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.