Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the most disturbed or twisted gaming moment? - Minitokyo

What is the most disturbed or twisted gaming moment?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

What is the most twisted gaming moment u have ever experienced....for me ( i had to answer my own lol srry bout that) it would have to be naked raiden. That image is forever scorching my brain cells.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Man Festival in Shadow Hearts 2.

o_< ... I'm not gonna go there. Just one word - "Baptism"

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by KallenKoenigMan Festival in Shadow Hearts 2.
o_&lt; ... I'm not gonna go there. Just one word - "Baptism"

Just the sound of it scares me.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

You should see it sometime. It's quite.... something... I'm too scared to say what it is on the forums because I might get kicked out or something. >_<;

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by KallenKoenigYou should see it sometime. It's quite.... something... I'm too scared to say what it is on the forums because I might get kicked out or something. &gt;_&lt;;

lol dare i look into it. u seem to be quite active lol

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Yeah I'm just bored so I keep posting in random threads. And you keep replaying so I keep checking back and forth. Heehee

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

I'd say the Genma Paris massacre in Onimusha 3, mostly because of the excessive violence and the not-so-nice way the parisians meet their ends.
I know that's probably no big deal and it isn't compared to many other games in the market but I don't own games that have any particularly disturbing moment or maybe I'm the disturbed for not perceiving it as disturbed...anywayz, as soon as I get my hands on Silent Hill 3, maybe then I'll have some interesting testimonial.
I was at first considering mentioning a Resident Evil game but those usually just gave me cheap scares and sorta freaked me out with those friggin' spiders!

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by KulutuesI'd say the Genma Paris massacre in Onimusha 3, mostly because of the excessive violence and the not-so-nice way the parisians meet their ends.
I know that's probably no big deal and it isn't compared to many other games in the market but I don't own games that have any particularly disturbing moment or maybe I'm the disturbed for not perceiving it as disturbed...anywayz, as soon as I get my hands on Silent Hill 3, maybe then I'll have some interesting testimonial.
I was at first considering mentioning a Resident Evil game but those usually just gave me cheap scares and sorta freaked me out with those friggin' spiders!

Curse the spiders.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Probably almost all the parts of the game Manhunt are quite disturbing and twisted.... don't know if someone else played it but just look at it and you will understand.
One of the clou moment was the fight versus Piggy near the end of the game.....

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

anything in the viper game series XD

Rumble Roses...it's rather bizarre an disturbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OX

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by chicolistoRumble Roses...it's rather bizarre an disturbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OX

hahaha but so fun i can't imagine why there would be controversy hmmmm ^_^'

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

Naked Akuma doing his hidden move on Mai. (Screen turns black and Akuma does 33 hits and Mai falls over...)

Silent hill 2, pyramid head has sex with one of the other monster/zombie/mutant things....
saw what you like about naked men, thats just a lifesytle, but...zombie sex? no...thats a scared child hood memory is what that is....

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

Eew... My sympathies to you, phrozenkrew... That has just got to be disgusting...

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

I got to see that Pyramid Head thang while watching a friend of mine play...luckily for me I couldn't quite understand what the hell was going on so I didn't immediately reached the conclusion that it was two mutants gettin' jiggy wit' it (it's a really short scene as well).
But you people have to admit it - that scene makes a great incentive for not wanting to get killed by that kinky-sex-prone thing!
I told y'all Silent Hill was fu**ed up!

And what's wrong with Rumble Roses? I demand screenshots to defend that statement! *big horsy grin*

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by phrozenkrewSilent hill 2, pyramid head has sex with one of the other monster/zombie/mutant things....
saw what you like about naked men, thats just a lifesytle, but...zombie sex? no...thats a scared child hood memory is what that is....

Wow that sounds scary and life scarring beyond all reason.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Kulutues: i'm not sure you saw the 'scene' in question. there are many cut scenes with pyramid head at the begining of the game. the scene i'm speaking of is rather unmistakable...
i would go into detail, but no one really wants to hear about that, and its prolly inapropriate for this forum

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

The scene I saw was if I'm not mistaken before the first fight with Pyramid Head since both me and my friend who was playing the game went all like "wtf?" at what seemed to me Big Daddy P-Head doing the hump-o-rama on something that if I recall correctly were 2 bottom halves attached by the waist line...

yeah, that sounds about right....so how exactly did you mistake that for anything but zombie lovin'?

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

In Silent Hill when Lisa, starts bleeding right before your eyes and tries to approach you... not so much creepy as it was disturbing and melancholic. Actually, anything in the town of Silent Hill would qualify as being disturbing.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

Well, that cutscene came out so unexpectedly and was just so downright bizarre, for a moment I couldn't even tell what was going onscreen, but subconsciously though, something told me that was X-Rated material.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.